AUTHORS NOTE

Welcome to the conclusion of the Being Ethereal saga and the fifth installment in the Being Human trilogy.

It took five books for me to finally get here.

It's time for Ethereal journey to end and it's a bitter sweet moment but am glad to share it with you.

The events of the first book of this trilogy "BEING ETHEREAL" we saw Ethereal become a beacon for good and he became even much more.

Then the second installment or Book 2 the " AGE OF CELESTIALS " We learn Ethereal is part of a family of immortal warriors who have defended the universe for centuries before they all split up.

Then the third book of the trilogy " I AM COSMIC " takes place and it follows Ethereal and ends with him reuniting with his family for this final book.

Ethereal leaves with the Celestials on a mission to outer space to stop a cosmic level threat bigger than the universe has ever faced and it's also an origin story of they came to be who are they are.

A story of adventure, romance and fun.

My first story in the Being Human trilogy that will focus and be in outer space for the first time after four books am too excited.

This book is going to an epic story and a conclusion to this epic trilogy and it's going to be filled with surprises and twist and evolution for these characters.

Official book cover.

A NOVEL BY JEFF KIVS ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2024WATTPAD EXCLUSIVE

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2024
WATTPAD EXCLUSIVE