𝘿𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧

Me, Billie and liyah were in Billies car while everyone else drove their own.

"Oh my fucking gosh y/n you are gonna love this vegan restaurant"Billie said excitedly with her hand on the wheel.

"I'm not even vegan Billie", I told her.

She looked at me like I was crazy before Looking at the road again.

"Well you're probably gonna become one while you're here with me" she said proudly.

I looked out the window.

"You sure about that?" Liyah asked her.

"Why do  you say that", Billie asked her looking in the rear view mirror.

"Because y/n can't go too long without eating bacon", liyah said snickering.

"I cannn", I whined.

Billie just bit her lip looking at me before shaking her head.

"I believe liyah", billie said laughing.

"Fuck both of y'all", I said playfully.

Billie looked at me for a second before turning back to the road.

How much longer is this fucking drive,I thought to myself.

***
We got to the restaurant and Billie took her key out the ignition and left us in the car.

I know she can't be that hungry.

I looked at liyah in the backseat and she just shrugged her shoulders.

I shook my head and we both got out the car, Billie was talking to her brother whose car just so happened to be next to hers.

Billie turned to look at me before throwing her car keys at me.

I looked at her wondering why she threw them at me, while she just smiled cutely at me.

"Lock my car for me yeah?", she asked.

I smiled and nodded my head before pushing the button to lock her car.

When I was done I walked up to her and gave her her keys.

"Thank you ma", she said winking at me.

Billie has always been the flirty type so I didn't think anything of it.

She put her arm around my shoulder.

"Ready?" She asked me.

I nodded my head looking up at her smiling.

***

We got our seats as soon as we went in ,because Maggie had made reservations.

It was a big booth and Claudia sat on the inside beside Fin and Maggie sat on the outside and Liyah sat on the inside of the other side of the booth Billie was in the middle while Patrick sat on the outside.

I just stood up looking dumb.

The waitress saw me and asked me if I needed a chair to pull up.

"No thanks she's good she can sit on my lap.

"But Billie won't that be uncomfortable for you", I asked her.

"Naw come on" , she said as Patrick moved out of the booth so I could move on Billies lap.

Once I was situated on her lap Patrick sat back in his seat.