us

billies pov

i was still at fins house making a song not knowing what time it was until i heard my phone go off

"oh shit" i whispered to myself as i saw i was 12 am and i hadn't let y/n know i was okay or that i was gonna come home late.

i hesitated and called y/n already knowing my ass was dead.

"BILLIE FUCKING EILISH YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS ABOUT YOU, I WAS SO SCARED, WAIT ARE YOU OKAY??"

"chillll i'm still here at my brothers house, i just didn't notice the time."

she breathed a sign of relief over the phone

"you coming home?" she asked deeming tired

"i'll be there in ten." i said smiling knowing i got her to calm down.

"okayy miss still mad at you tho." she said before hanging up not giving me a chance to reply.

i put my phone in my back pocket and went to finneas to let him know i was leaving.

he was in in the kitchen talking to his girlfriend so i went in there.

"hey i'm gonna head out, i'll see you tomorrow." i said with a small smile.

"be safe also before you leave, this music video has to be crazy." he said all excited.

"for which song exactly?" i asked tired but curious on what he was talking about.

"happier then ever, the transition is crazy so the music video just has to be crazy, any ideas on what you wanna do?"

"i wanna be on a roof." i said before not letting him finish and just turning around and leaving out of the front door.

i didn't wanna seem rude or anything but y/n was waiting for me and i know she was worried and i didn't wanna keep her waiting for too long.

once i got in my car i quickly texted an apology to finneas knowing what i did was rude.

afterwards i put my phone down and started driving home.

y/n povv

i was laying on the couch waiting for billie to come back i missed her and not to mention i was so worried about her.

i then hear the front door being unlocked and hopped up which made shark hop up too, to see what was going on.

i then see my blondie walking in the door with a huge smile on her face.

i ran and gave her a hug and she held me tight

"i'm sorry" she whispered in my ear

i pulled away and looked in her eyes and put her hair behind her ear.

"it's okay." was all i said before walking upstairs

i was tired and i knew we were gonna talk about it in the morning anyways.

she followed me upstairs and once we reached our room she flopped on the bed.

"are you not gonna take your clothes off and put your pajamas on?" i asked laughing

she looked up at me and smiled.

"nahhh, i'm too tired to do all that shit."

"billie it literally only takes-" i said before she cut me off

"yo cmere and shut up." she said before putting her face back in the covers.

i rolled my eyes and went to sit on the bed

she fixed her into a position that was more comfortable and pulled me into her so that i was laying down beside her.

we layed down quiet not saying a thing.

i was sure she was asleep until i heard her singing quietly.

"i just wonder whyd you wanna stay if everybody goess, you'd still be aloneee."

"new song?" i whispered.

she nodded her head

i like it it's beautiful.

"like you."

i rolled my eyes before closing them.

"us forever right?" i heard billie ask

"us forever."