34. Zhao zhao

Jiang Yu took off the remaining makeup and put on clean clothes, but his hair was still wet, but he felt much better.

Coming out of the locker room, the empty backstage was no longer visible.

She felt bad, and when he rushed to the front desk, the seats of He Zilu were empty.

She hurriedly took out her mobile phone and called Qiu Li. After a few seconds, the call was connected, and the young boy's low voice sounded--

"Ok."

"where are you?"

"The grove in front of the auditorium."

"you…"

Jiang Yu seemed to have guessed something, and his heart gradually sank.

In the woods, Qiu Li glanced at the few girls who were trembling with fright, and said solemnly: "How do you want them to die?"

Jiang Yu covered his mouth like suffocation, and after a long time, he slowly spit out a few words: "Qiu Li, listen to me..."

"Can't think of it? Then I decide for myself."

His voice was calm and low, as if talking about a trivial matter.

Jiang Yu controlled his trembling mood and said, "Qiu Li, I only need an impartial account."

"Don't worry." He looked at He Zilu, who was so scared in front of him, and smiled slightly: "I will give you justice."

"But violence is not justice." Jiang Yu gritted his teeth and said to him word by word: "I want them to pay a price that is more painful than the pain of flesh and blood. If you do something to them, you will put me on it. In an unbearable situation, I will never get the justice I want."

Qiuli was silent.

Jiang Yu continued: "Willlessly step on the dignity of others, insult, hurt...the crimes they have committed, how can it be made up for a little bit of flesh and blood."

Qiu Li stared at the heads of the elder sisters who were more quail-like in fright. For a long time, he muttered a word--

"roll."

He Zilu had already weakened their legs and supported each other. They ran towards the auditorium like crazy, like escaping from the evil spirits in the night, desperately eager to go to crowded places and seek shelter.

...

Jiang Yu breathed a sigh of relief.

The fear she experienced in the last few minutes was more than all the fears in her life combined. If Qiu Li really did something to He Zilu...

The consequences are really disastrous.

A few classmates after the performance walked off the stage, saw Jiang Yu, and hurriedly gathered around, and said babbledly--

"Jiang Yu, the dance you just danced is so beautiful!"

"It's too shocking, I can't close the headmaster's mouth when I see it."

"I didn't expect you to dance so well."

"It's mainly creativity. This idea is great, and its infectious and expressive power is first-rate!"

...

At this moment, Teacher Qin Fei from the Ministry of Culture and Entertainment strode to the backstage and asked Jiang Yu: "Student Jiang Yu, what's the matter with you?"

Jiang Yu didn't know, so: "What's wrong with me?"

"The dance you dance is completely different from the dance in the previous rehearsal!" Teacher Qin Fei said excitedly, "Are you eyeballing in this way!"