58. Beicheng University

In April, the spring flowers bloom and the warblers fly and grass grow.

At the gate of Beicheng University, Qiuli stopped his motorcycle and took off the goggles from Jiang Yu's head.

Beicheng University is a prestigious university for a century. The gate is relatively low-key, with a security pavilion plus a car stall, and the gate is made of black marble.

The words "Beicheng University" are also from the calligraphy masters of modern China.

After entering the campus, towering ginkgo trees are planted on both sides of the road. The ginkgo branches and leaves are densely packed. It is difficult for sunlight to penetrate, and occasionally a few mottled spots of light appear on the ground.

Today is the last batch of independent art tricks from the Art Department of Beicheng University. Jiang Yu took the letter of recommendation written by Xue Jiayi to her and stood in front of the art building with a nervous expression.

Qiu Li stroked the bangs on her forehead carefully, and said slowly, "Don't argue with the teacher, listen to the suggestions you give you, don't refute."

"Ok."

"Knock at the door, remember to bring the door when you go out."

"Ok."

"When you see the dean or leader, don't call it a job title, just call it a teacher."

Jiang Yu saw that he was talking about it forever: "Mom, when will it be Qiu Li's turn to tell me to be polite?"

Qiu Li squeezed her little nose and pushed her into the building: "I'm going around, call me when you are finished."

"Okay."

Jiang Yu took a deep breath, calmed down his nervous mood, and walked into the gate of the Art Academy.

Qiu Li squinted his eyes and looked at the clock in the opposite library. It was 8:30 in the morning. It is estimated that there will be no two hours for such an entrance examination.

He locked the motorcycle and wandered around the roadside randomly, passing by a public map indicator.

The campus layout of Beicheng University is square, with colleges and colleges lined up one after another, located in different districts of the school.

Qiu Li saw the School of Physics, which was located by the lake in the southwest of Beicheng University.

With a heart move, he couldn't help but walked over.

A few minutes later, he stood in front of the red wall building of the School of Physics.

In his memory, there was a mother who hadn't seen each other for more than ten years, and he should have been working in this building.

Several youthful college students came out of the building carrying school bags, holding models in their hands, and discussing the problems of mechanical movement.

Qiu Li looked at them with some envy.

They may be his mother's students, and maybe they have taken her class.

Qiu Li stood in front of the door for a few minutes, finally made up his mind, and walked in.

In fact, at first, he was just curious, wanting to see what his mother usually works like.

But desire is like never ending. When I came here, I just thought... Maybe my mother is in this building now, if I can see her from a distance...

Qiuli took heavy steps and walked into the physics building.