Chapter 1 - A Match with the Gods

Emerge, young warriors! (Y/N) and Issei's Onset!

Third Person POV

"Heyyy! Are you awake yet, you monkey?!" A voice yelled out impatiently, coming from a teenage boy.

Issei had short brown hair, along with his hazel eyes. He wore a small white jacket over his red shirt. He sported a lean build.

"Tsk..how long that idiot gonna keep me waiting?" Issei scoffed.

"COMIN'!" Another loud voice yelled out from above as the window opened up.

Suddenly, another teenage boy popped out from it.

The (H/C) haired boy made a tremendous leap out from the window, landing perfectly on his feet in front of Issei, giving a toothy grin that was similar to a monkey's

The (H/C) haired boy made a tremendous leap out from the window, landing perfectly on his feet in front of Issei, giving a toothy grin that was similar to a monkey's. He was sporting an also lean, but athletic build.

Those nearby the two had shocked expressions plastered to their faces, looking in disbelief. All except Issei were surprised by the boy jumping down so easily from such a height.

"C'mon, man! It's barely 8 AM, and you're already doing this bullshit in the morning?" Issei groaned, facepalming.

He had already grown used to this. The two of you went back to your first year of middle school. You and Issei ended up picking a fight with the same group of boys, ending up covering each other's backs.

A connection between you sparked and your friendship kept growing ever since. How did that fight start exactly? That, would have to be explained at another time..

"Pft. Whatever, pervert. You're just mad that you can't do it!" You taunted with a smirk.

"Or I'm not crazy like you. Now c'mon, monkey. Don't make us late on our first day. The other guys are waiting for us." Issei huffed and started walking.

"Sure thing, pervert!" You sang, walking on after him.

...

Soon enough, the both of you arrived at one of the most well known high schools.