Chapter 5 - Like Brothers

A story that goes back! (Y/N) and Issei's fated meeting!

Third Person POV

At the moment, the trio containing you, Issei and Asia were now sitting down at a table, helping yourself to the food you ordered.

"Wow.." Asia hummed, speaking in interested.

She noticed the extensive amount of burgers you prefer, wolfing them down without any problem in the slightest.

"What an appetite.." She gasped.

"Yuuup. This fat ass here loves to eat and eat. Good thing he's paying.." Issei sighed in relief.

"Who fwu cahhlin a pha-ass?!" You muffled through your eating, your words incoherent.

Asia giggled a little.

"It'd probably be a little more easier for you if you swallowed all your food before talking, (Y/N).." She suggested.

You gulped it all down with a pant.

"I said who're you calling a fat ass, asshole?!" You repeated.

"Oi, you added 'asshole' into that sentence, didn't you?!" Issei scoffed.

"Oh and YOU'RE smart enough to pay attention to that?" You taunted with a smirk.

"I'll die before the day my brains are worse than a monkey's!" He shot back.

"Shaddup, gorilla!"

The two of you went back and forth as Asia just watched. She was a bit dumbfounded. Even though the two of you were arguing, it somehow seemed like the two of you were having fun with each other.

It was an amusement spectacle for her to watch.

Asia smiled and looked down at the food that had been prepared for her, being a burger and fries.

"Erm..where the forks and knives?" She scanned around for utensils.

The two teens stopped your bickering, looking at each other with confused expressions, then gave stifled laughter.

"H-Huh? What's so funny?!" Asia asked with a pout, not getting the problem here.

"Uh, Asia. You can eat these with your hands, you know?" Issei asked.

"W-Wow..I'd better wash my hands!" She spoke as she took out a bottle of what seemed like Holy Water.

This alarmed Issei immediately and he gulped.

"Woah, Woah! There's wet wipes here, so put that dangerous stuff away!" He pleaded.

"O-Oh! Thank you, Issei!" She giggled.

"Pft, scared of a little water? Puuuussy!" You mocked with a grin.

"Shut up, moron! You know damn why it's dangerous and you should be scared too!" Issei growled.

"Ha! I'm the great (Y/N)! Nothing scares me!" You declared with a proud smile.

"Egotistic ape.." Issei huffed, rolling his eyes.

"My..well! Time to pray!"

After her prayer, Issei had his face flat onto the table.

"E-Eh? Issei!" Asia gasped.

"Oh shit, you okay man? C'mon, don't be afraid of the lord!" You continued to mock.

"S-Shut up, bastard..why aren't YOU affected?!" Issei asked as he picked his head up.

"That's a great question.." Asia chimed.

"Hmmm..I guess God just loves me no matter what I become! Bwahaha!" You cackled.