Chapter 5: Aqua Adventure

(KillCreeper's POV)
I let out a yell of frustration. The group had escaped again, and their escapes were beginning to be my fault. I was determined to catch those mobs, and judging from what they took, I knew where they were headed.
(awsome_zman's POV)
I had finally finished the last scuba(Self-Contained Underwater Breathing Apparatus) suit and leaped into the water. I found a squid and sliced it open. I grabbed the inc sack and morphed into a squid. The others dove in and we began to approach the dangers of the open ocean.
After an hour, we found a water temple (No, not the home of the Longshot in Legend of Zelda:Ocarina of Time, I just can't remember what the Guardian temples are called). Now, with most scuba gear, you would have a limited time before you run out of oxygen, but these prototype suits can filter out the water and just get oxygen, like fish gills. We entered the temple and almost instantly, hundreds of guardians swarmed around us, fixing their beams on us. We drew our weapons, preparing for a fight.
Suddenly, a voice bellowed, "Stop." and the guardians stood down. "Did you hear that?" I asked. "Hear what? The guardians backed off because they were intimidated." Bones replied.
We continued deeper into the temple to find a massive chamber with a huge guardian on what looked like a throne shaped so a guardian could fit in it. "An Elder Guardian." I guessed. "What are you doing here?" It asked. "I have been transformed into a zombie and given the power to morph into any mob I unlock, but I need to unlock all mobs to unlock my true form." I explained. "And I've come here to unlock your kind."
"Who the heck are you talking to?" Bones hissed. "Very well." The Elder Guardian said. I approached the Elder Guardian and touched it and a nearby guardian. In a flash of light, I was a guardian.
BOOM! An explosion rocked the temple. We raced outside to find ourselves in the middle of a battle between the guardians and Sky Army. I fired a beam at one of the recruits and we swam for it. Suddenly, boulders fell from underwater overhangs, blocking our escape.
Matthew swam up to us and drew his sword. I fired a beam at him and Bones opened fire at him as well. Matthew took cover and we used the opportunity to escape. We surfaced and ran through thick forest area.
When we knew we had escaped, we set up camp. We had almost been captured and killed. Our quest had become a lot harder.
Hey guys! Recently I haven't had much inspiration for chapters. Comment ideas for the next chapter, I would really appreciate it. Thanks!