First interaction | Chapter 4

Fanart by :

https://twitter.com/moneyoniis/status/1375169967318999040?s=19 on twitter :)

🙤 · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · 🙦

Nick : / In present /

Age : 20 years old 

Height : 6'1 -  185 cm

Nickname : Sapnap

- assassin/ soldier 

- loves to fight without weapons but also likes swords 

----------------------------------------

George : / In present /

Age : 21

Height : 5'10 - 178 cm

Nickname : none

- assassin/ soldier

- likes to fight with bows and knives

Clay's pov :

We talked for hours. It was also the first time in ages that I laughed so hard.
It was really relieving to talk to them.

After it was getting really dark we decided to finally head back. We could see the arena from a  mile. Even thought it was in the middle of nowhere it was really lighted up. They didn't really care.

When we steeped in the streets of the booths we decided to split up and see each other tomorrow. And so I went my way. I headed to the arena where I lastly saw Gian. I went to the exact seat where I left him and saw him.

" Hey, sorry that I was gone for so long."

" No problem, where were you anyway ? "

" I actually made friends. So I trained with them and stuff. "

He looked surprised. " That's nice . "

" Who is in the top right now ? " I asked.

" A guy named Techno or something like that. "

" That's an interesting name ." I wonder how he looks like ..

" Look, there he is "

He points to the battle that is about to happen.

      • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • 

I look there as well and I'm surprised . The guy is wearing a white shirt and some black pants. He also has a mask, wait. Is that a pig skull ? At this point I was staring at him. What an interesting guy.

He was also really good. He was beating the hell out of his enemy. But it was confusing. He looked like he wasn't even trying at all. Can even someone be this good ?

After a few moments his enemy was laying on the ground absolutely exhausted. The look was actually terrifying. He held his sword close to his neck watching him catch a breath when he wasn't even tired a bit. Maybe he actually was but you couldn't tell.