Marriage, once again ?!| Chapter 17

Fanart by :

🙤 · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · 🙦

Techno's pov:

For another hour we were just waking in the forest chatting a bit. At this point we were walking a third lap around the forest.

We sometimes said something to each other, laughed and that was all.

After all of that we decided t finally go back because we were bored of just walking.

We got back to the castle and as soon as we entered a butler came running to me.

" Sir, I was looking for you everywhere. The king wants to see you, please come with me. "

I just nodded and followed his lead. We came to the thrones room. My father was sitting on the throne and my brother, Will was standing next to him.

My younger brothers were standing on the stairs that were placed right before the throne.

'What is happening ?' I thought to myself, all the members of my family are here.

I had a confused look under my mask.

" What is happening ? " Dream asked me.

" I have no idea either, let's just listen to what he has to say for himself. "

• -- ٠ ✤ ٠ -- • ·

My father noticed me as soon as we came in.

" Techno ! You're finally here, me and you're brothers were waiting for you. "
"I'm here now, what do you want to talk about ? " I said while me and Dream walked to the other side as my younger brothers were standing and stood there as well.

" So, I would like to talk about marriage BUT, before you say ANYTHING, listen to me. " He said it very clearly, so I didn't say anything .. yet.

" Me and J'schaltt discussed something, we figured out that Niki and Will should get married and you will get married to Hannah. "

As he said that J'schaltt and his sister also came in the room. J'schaltt came to my father and greeted with him. His sister's were just following him.

" So, Hannah. I want you to go with Techno and talk and Niki I want you to go with Will. You should get along. End of discussion, don't says anything Techno. " Said Phil and looked at me.

My blood was boiling a lot but I tried to play it cool.

»»-----  -----««

" Let's go, it's always the same anyway. I don't want to be here anymore. If she wants to go, she can come with us. " I whispered to Dream and we quickly turned around and headed out of the castle once again.

Even though we just came inside I didn't want to be inside anymore. I was once again disgusted by what my father was saying about marriage. O wonder how Will was feeling about this ... .

Even though I didn't realize at first that girl, her name was Hannah I think was following us.

Dream noticed her and stopped for a second so she could catch up. I stopped as well when I saw Dream stop.

" So, how are you ? " Dream asked Hannah to break the silence between all of us.

" Not very good, my brother and the king are making deals that no one agrees to. I hate it so, so much .. " She said.

" Don't worry, you're not alone. ' Marriage ' has been a theme for 2 years now. My father talked about it so much everyday that it became disgusting, I got sick of it eventually." I said.

" What are we even going to do about it ? I don't want to marry you, I don't think that you want to marry me either. " She said to break a few seconds silence after I said that.

" You're right, we should do something. Maybe, find someone else ? "

Dream chuckled.

" Shut up, Dream. " I said.

As soon as I said that I saw Hannah's expression change.

" Ohh, I think by saying ' find someone else ' you ment something more like ' go and find someone else ', am I right Dream ? "

Dream chuckled again.

" What can I say. " Said Dream.

" Damn you two. " I said.

Even though I didn't know Hannah for more than a day I really liked her already. She was really funny, talkative and supportive.

Even thought I wanted to keep the relationship between me and Dream secret for a bit I felt comfortable. By that I don't mean saying it straight to her eyes but just like mentioning it with her.

" I support you two, I think you look cute together. " She said.

" Oh, thank you ! " Said Dream excitingly while I was awkwardly blushing under my mask.

◇─◇──◇─────◇──◇─◇

Sapnap's pov:

I noticed how Dream was always staring at Techno. I couldn't see his face but I could tell that he was staring. Even thought he didn't spend a lot of time with us anymore because of the bodyguarding he did stay with us at least a few hours a week so I also caught him daydreaming a few times.

All of those things got me to one thing.

He likes Techno, doesn't he.

But, what can I say, he was a really nice guy and I really liked this city and the people in the castle. I was also a bodyguard, but not a full time one.

I liked started to like bodyguarding Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo with Karl and Quackity. They were annoying and really loud sometimes but it was really funny as well.

And after all this time I was thinking about canceling the assassin job and just, stay here, forever ?

I should talk to Dream about that first though. To everyone, actually.

🙤 · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · 🙦

This chapter was a bit boring, sorry loves :)
924 words