I Really Don't Know What To Write Here

Oh shit Am I okay?
Hey. My name is Event Siths  but you can call me Eve of course. Not my chucky chucky name. Well let's see, uhm I love myself so much and man am I not hooot.
I'm like super duper awesome. I got like many followers on my Facebook page so why aren't you following me huh follower?

Okay okay cut!. I just literally forgot to put some comas there or is figuratively? Ughh whatever. So I lie a lot well not a lot but I do lie you know just to spice things up. I don't know why am I spicing instead of just salting.. Haha get it? Nah you don't get it because I don't get it either. Okay okay I know I'm boring but heyy!.

So please allow me to to reintroduce myself. My name is Nikky Event. I'm 18 and booy don't I hate my life!. I just finished high school last year. You don't know how much I've always wanted to get out of that hell hole. Been stuck there for 12 years. And like every teenage girl I thought my life after matric would be so good. With all the freedom, money, food and loads of cash baby! But what was I thinking.. Geez! Okay I thought finding a job would be easy but girll it ain't easy.

Life is hard my good people. You're probably asking yourself why am I not in college or university. Well to answer your question this stupid clever me girl didn't apply to any higher institutions. To be honest my Matric year was the worst. With this COVID19 shit and stuff I was suffocating like totally suffocating. Wait is suffocating the right word to describe me being emotionally drained and me being uhm let me see... Wait I'm still thinking. Okay being very busy with work and work and work. Math and science classes all day long even on holidays. I really never had a chance to breathe for goodness sake. So is suffocating the right word?

Well I hope it is. So let me get straight to story you know. The beginning , the body /climax and of course the conclusion. I really don't know if I should tell you about my childhood life or...? But I hope you don't because I remember tots nothing.
Well I grew up in a township called Thokoza in the city of Alberton (South Africa). It's a cool place but I can say that it is very discouraging ya know. I mean the drama, alcohol and drug addicts that are hovering around and asking for money. How sad. Some women using their bodies to make money in order to take care of their families. And when they are seen with different men they are being judged.
Hey why are you judging!? Oh is it because she'll get sick and get STIs and STDs? Well give her a job.

What we should know is that not all women who are sleeping around are doing that just for fun. We shouldn't judge without knowing their problems. So hey I got an idea.. Be like me aye. Shut the fuck up and mind your own business.
Alright enough with the sad story thingie or whatever because I'm crying right now. Oh wait I'm lying. But really though.. Enough!

-Hey guys I'm new and I'm just trying out my other talent which is writing. But I'm not sure if I'm good at that. So please bear with me and let me know what you think. And sorry for any errors
❤️Don't forget to vote❤️
X*Nikky*X