Party!! Party!!

Ohh My Goodness that party was a nightmare. My fine crush was there and he didn't even greet me.. Aghh I know I'm not his kinda mama. It's okay though, really. Okay I'm lying because it hurts and why does everyone hate me? I DON'T KNOW!!.

"Nikky wake up baby doll" shouts my dear mother.
"Huh"
"wake up honey, you gonna be late"
"late for what ma"
"Sips' party"
"ohhhh shitt what! I didn't go to the party... Oh never mind" I say waking up and leaving my mom and heading to the bathroom. I did all the shit. Brushed my small uneven teeth and took a long warm bath. Just as I was enjoying my bath time it then hit my stupid brain. I don't know what but I just remembered Sips' party. Oh oh my medium tits I was dreaming, I didn't go to the party.
I quickly dried myself and tried to comb my hair which is like a dry grass in winter. Ahh man I don't even have hair products.

"oh yes I'll wear my bucket hat"
"What?"
"heyy what are you doing here Zakes. You didn't know knock, please get out!"
"oh sorry dear sis I did but you didn't hear me because of your dumb brain you know" say my annoying brother.
"What do you want?"
"oh just wanted to let you know that your friend Sips invited me to her party and I know you are invited too. Just wanted to tell you that when we get there we don't know each other okay?"
"okay fine, now get out".
"sure dummy" he says heading out showing off his perfect muscular body.

I won't lie my brother is one looking ass. With his perfectly shaped face, perfect abs, long but very attracting legs. Ugh he's a lot but I'd like to stop there please. Then my mother her skin is so soft and cinnamon coloured with her green eyes brightening her. Gosh her body! My mom is your father's crush.

"Then there's me, the ugly fat girl" I say looking at the mirror. "Maybe I shouldn't go to the party I'll make an excuse aye."
"okay okay noooo I'm going... So what to wear" I ask myself looking through the ugly clothes in my wardrobe.
I decided on my black ripped jeans, SpongeBob's t-shirt and flip flops. Okay I'm lying but I'm wearing some worn out black Tommy's shoes. And I topped my
outfit with my bucket hat.
"I'm ready yey!".

Heyy ya'all please leave a comment and don't forget to hit that star lit baby❤️❤️