T W O

Trigger Warning

I laid in my bed, taking a deep breath after I finally convincing Mattheo to not kill Draco. My brain was fogged with constant memories of him.

Flashback

"Darling, your gonna fall." Draco wines.

"No I'm not Draco!" I laugh.

I stood on the edge of the bridge leading into the castle. It was around midnight. The moon and stars lit up the night sky. The wind blew through my hair, I felt at peace.

I lifted my foot up a little and began to wobble, I lost balance and fell. I shut my eyes but then felt arms wrapped around me. I opened my eyes slightly and my face was inches away from his. I could feel his breath against my neck. He set me on the ground but slide his arms around my waist.

"You could've died Aspen." Draco huffs.

"But you caught me, and if I fall again I suspect you to catch me." I whisper in his ear.

I rest my forehead against his and wrapped my arms around his neck. I looked down at his lips, and I could tell he was looking at mine. He leaned in and placed his lips on mine. Sparks, butterfly's, any happy emotion you could think of I was feeling. His grip on my waist got tighter, and he deepened the kiss.

End of flashback

I need to move on.

You love him though.

Shut up subconsciousness.

I let the darkness take over and drifted off to sleep.

--

Ring Ring

Stupid alarm. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, I stepped out of bed and walked over to the window. It was raining, lightening going off here and there. I walked over to my closet and picked out my outfit.

I put on a brown mock neck sweater, I tucked it into high waisted mom jeans, put on plain white vans, and put on my rings and necklaces

I put on a brown mock neck sweater, I tucked it into high waisted mom jeans, put on plain white vans, and put on my rings and necklaces. I clipped my long dark brown hair up with a hair claw, sprayed my perfume on and told myself to get it together. I then walked out of my dorm and made my way through the dorms to the common room.

--

I walked down the stairs and saw Draco talking to Theo. Shit. My brain told me to go see what they were talking about.

"You don't need to torture him him Theo. Bloody hell, he did nothing wrong." I sigh.

"He broke my sister's heart, so I break his face." Theo smiles sarcasticlly.

Draco didn't say anything, he looked terrible though. His eyes were red and puffy. His eyes weren't blue like the ocean or sky. They were gray like a thunderstorm. But he also had a black eye. He wore gray sweats and a dark green short sleeve shirt. He didn't even have on his rings or chains. I felt terrible. This was all my fault.