Miraculas:Chloe x Sabrina

Chloe P.O.V.

"Chloe you shouldn't get so worked up over Adrien....." Sabrina placed her hand onto my shoulder her hand feels warm against my exposed skin. Her fingers moved slightly towards the strap of my tank top, but she flinched them away seeming desperate to make sure I wouldn't notice.

"Adrikins completely blew me off just for that dumb fencing girl!"

"Chloe..." Sabrina moved to make sure I would be looking at her even if I looked away.

"She even looks like Dupain-Chang!"

"Would you stop thinking about Adrien for once?!" Sabrina's voice quickly went from calm to a yell, her grip tightening on my shoulder. "Every day is nothing but him! What about me?! W-would you even care if something happened to me?!" Sabrina looked to the floor visibly shaking. "S-sorry I shouldn't have said that I'll leave." Her voice quieted from a yell into a forced whisper that I can't ignore. Sabrina got up making a couple feet of distance before I jumped up to grab her wrist.

What is she thinking? Have....have I really been ignoring her this much...?

"Sabrina....are you okay?" She turned to look at me letting me see the tears in her eyes.

"I...Chloe.." I hugged her seeing she wasn't going to speak in this state. "W-why are you...you don't ever show concern for anyone."

"Y-you're not just anyone Sabrina, now what's wrong?" She accepted the hug burying her face into my shoulder silently apologizing for 'ruining' my top. "Hey it's okay don't worry about my clothes, I can always have Daddykins buy me more. Just tell me why the heck you'd ever think I wouldn't care if something happened to you."

"You....y-you I...." She kept stuttering fully incapable to speak, she's not used to me acting like this. It's actually a bit frustrating.

"Sabrina just speak already damnit!"

"It's just you...it's almost like you never care for me anymore. You're always sending me to fulfill plots to get you and Adrien together....it's so infuriating when I feel like this." She said that last sentence in a whisper to the point I barely heard it.

"Feel like what?"

"It doesn't matter. Even if I tell you it won't help, in fact it'd make things worse."

"You don't know that, just be open with me Bunny."

"B-bunny?" I chuckled at Sabrina's face as she suddenly looked up at me her face easily becoming red.

"Don't tell me you forgot I used to call you Bunny?" Sabrina seemed shocked as she looked back down.

"N-no I just wasn't expecting it." Sabrina laughed making me feel a bit more relaxed. "Chloe the truth is-" Our phones went off with an akuma warning before she could finish her sentence. Sabrina scowled at the buzzing tone of the alarm.

"It's just an akuma, so what were you saying?" Sabrina let go of me stepping away. She's being so nervous....what the hell does she have to say?!

"T-the truth is...we've been friends for a while right?"

"Yes."

"Well what if...we weren't friends?" Her hands gripped the ends of her skirt as she tried to stop her body from shaking so much.

"What? What do you mean...?"

"It's not that I don't want to be your friend it's just I...I can't stand being just friends anymore." She faced her gaze directly at me only throwing me off.