First Day Jitters

It's Monday. You are so excited for your first day at work. This is your uniform:

As you walk into the building, you smell it

As you walk into the building, you smell it. The fresh scent of bleach. It reminds you of home, when you had to clean the house because your father was too depressed, and you didn't want cps to take you away. That was in the past. This is now.

You suddenly feel a tingling sensation on the back of your neck. As you jerk to see what it is, you slip on the freshly waxed floors. Luckily, a strong man catches you in his arms.

"Thank you so much sir. Sorry about that. Hey, do you think you cou-."

You look up to see him staring at your lips once more. Those piercing blue eyes, you just can't help but look straight into them.

"Are you okay?" He asked. The sound of his voice makes your stomach churn once more.

"Yeah, thanks."

"You should be more careful. This place is always a little slippery. That's why we wear these shoes"

The shoes in question:

"Okay. I'll remember that. Hey, do you know where I could find Dr. Supa?" You ask.

"Of course. May I ask why?"

"It's m-my first day here and he said to meet him once I arrived."

Mr. Clean looked intrigued. As he walks you to the office, he pulls you a little closer to him, almost in a protective way. You wonder why. Why is he doing this? Does he want something from me? Is Dr. Supa some kind of creep or something?

As you approach the door, he pushes you behind him. He goes to unlock the door.

"You-you  have a key?" You ask out of curiosity.

"Well of course"

He opens the door and turns on the lights.

"Welcome to my office."

"YOU are Dr. Supa?"

"Yeah" he replies. "It's my middle name. Mister Supa Clean. I use it so I don't attract a crowd. This is a business, not a meet and greet. Those are on Thursdays."

This is all a lot to take in.

"Here, have a seat." He says in a higher tone than normal, as if he could tell you were about to pass out. He pulls a chair out for you and you sit down. He proceeds to push you closer to his desk, then shits the door.

"So, what brings you to CLEEN INC?" He asks.

"W-well... I'm really good at cleaning, and it's something I'd like to peruse a career in."

He looks me up and down, his eyes looking sharply at every inch of my body. You can feel him staring at you. Your heart beats faster. You both say there in silence for what felt like eternity. Finally, you say something.

"So..."

"Let's get to work." He says, cutting you off completely. "I'll show you to the carts."

Finally, the carts! You've always wanted to have your own cart. Your own space for your cleaning supplies. It's like getting your own house for the first time. The excitement, the joy, the feeling you get when you graduate high school.

"Are you gonna be okay? Your face is a little red." Mr. Clean says to you. You forgot your face turns red when you're full of emotions.

"Haha yeah, I do that when I'm excited."

"Sheesh." He says.

Once again you feel him pulling himself closer to you. He places his hand on your lower waist as he slowly walks you to your cart. For some reason you don't push him away. If anything, you find yourself pulling closer to his side.

"Here you go. Oh, and here is the key."

"Thank you so much. I won't let you down." You say.

"Trust me. You couldn't let me down." He replies.

He walks away. His behind looking round and plump. Your mouth begins to water, but you come to your senses.

As you go around your designated neighborhood, making beds and cleaning toilets for that rich folk who are too fat and lazy to do it themselves. However, with your dress a little unbuttoned, you get lots of extra tips. It was a good first day for work wise.

As you lock up your cart and prepare to leave for the night, you hear someone approach you.

"So, would you like to join me for dinner? You can tell me about your first day."

It's Mr. Clean.

How are you supposed to turn him down? He looks at you with his blue eyes, they look calmer, more relaxed than earlier,

"Sure! J-just let me get my things."