𝚄𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 // 𝚁𝚊𝚣𝚣𝚕𝚎𝚡𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

❦︎

"Now they're finally gone what do you wanna do Razz?"

I said as I slid back onto the sofa with a big smile on my face. My eyes dropping, I was shattered. It was late. 1am to be Exact. The moonlight seeping through the blinds and beeming off the coffee table to Light up the dim room.

"What do I wanna do, you ask?"

Razzle Replied, pulling you towards him, as he held you tight and rested his chin on top of your head.

"Well there's plenty of things I'd like to do right now y/n"

He said playfully with a big grin and a wink on his face.
He breathed in, you could feel his heart beating faster and faster, all of a sudden from beneath the spot we were sitting, he pulled out a small red velvet box, and looked Me dead in the eyes...

"One thing I know I want to do is ask you to be my wife. Y/N will you marry me? Will you make me the happiest man Alive and be by my side forever and always?"

You jumped back and stared at him. You were lost in eachothers eyes, must've been a million miles away. Tears began to fill your eyes. But not of sadness, of Joy. The first time you met this man you knew he was the one. The one who was there for you when nobody else was. The one who picked you up when you fell apart, the one who loved you unconditionally without a doubt.

His heart beat faster with anxiety, wondering what the next words that were to come out of your mouth would be. His left leg bouncing unable to keep still, the silver, sparkly ring he held out nearly falling out from his hand.

You pulled him into a tight hug, grabbing the back of his neck, not letting him go holding him tight

"Of course I will Razz, that will make me the most happiest woman alive"

He pulled away, and placed a beautiful silver ring on your finger. You kissed your boyfriend while he held you tight. Everything fell into place, and you felt content.

𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐨. 𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭, 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐩𝐩 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭. 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝
                                          - 𝐋𝐨𝐳 ꨄ︎