𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠 // 𝐼𝑧𝑧𝑦𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑑𝑙𝑖𝑛×𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟

❦︎

Too many drinks, too many people, too much noise, you felt yourself Heating up, you needed too get out off that club for a breath off air.
You staggered through the crowd off sweaty bodies, and the smell off alcohol filled your lungs, searching for the door.
You found it, a cold breeze hit you but so did an unsettling feeling that you wasn't alone.
Who's idea was it, to go too a Club in the middle off nowhere with Barley anyone around for miles?
Of course it was the boys. The boys you knew since you first moved too LA, Guns n Roses as much as you loved them (some more than others) their ideas were pretty dumb.
You could hear a noise from the woods slowly getting closer, yet you still stood outside.
You lit your cigarette and watched as a familiar face walked out off the darkness off the trees,

"Y/N what are you doing out here? It's freezing"

Izzy called out, you liked Izzy, maybe liked - liked him, but you would never dare too tell anyone, in fear you would ruin the friendship you had with him and the other guys, (but little did you know..)

"What are you doing in the woods?"

You Replied back too him, he strolled over a cigarette in one hand a bottle in the other and a smirk painted across his face.

"Never you mind"

He whispered into your ear as he grabbed your hand and pulled you into the woods.

You walked for about 5 minutes until, Izzy had you pinned against a tree, he stared at you, lust in his eyes, a hunger.
Your head was all over the place unable to acknowledge what was about too happen yet you never broke contact.
You pulled him close and crashed your lips onto his, breaking the space between you both. It was euphoric. You felt his hand moving towards your lower back, and back up towards your neck, he grabbed you, the perfect combination off alcohol and adrenaline rushing through your veins, you ran your hand through his silky black hair,

"Your everything I've ever wanted and more"

He whispered into your ear, your heart skipped a beat, your mind went fuzzy, was this really happening?

"I'm all yours"

You said catching your breathe,
Every muscle in your body every bone ached for him, as his did for you..

Thunder Roared, and Rain poured a storm was here.
But nothing else mattered, it was the perfect storm..

𝐇𝐞𝐲𝐲𝐲,
𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭.
𝐓𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭 ❦︎
- 𝐋𝐨𝐳