Part 5

Lizzie POV

Once elodie went to sleep I put her in my bed and me and Scarlett told seb to meet up at my trailer

Seb-hey guys what's up. Is El okay?
Scar-that's actually what we wanted to talk about
Seb-what do you mean. *he looked really worried*
Lizzie-when she first got in the trailer she asked for some foundation to fix her makeup. She was taking quite a long time so we went and checked on her
Scar-and when we walked in the was covering up scars.
Seb-she probably fell or something. Kind of sounds like her.
Lizzie-no seb. They were made from self harm. When we asked her about it she started crying and started to have a panic attack.
Seb-omg. This can't be happening. *he started to cry a little bit so it wasn't so noticeable*
Scar-we aren't her parents but we suggest you talk to her about it sooner rather than later.
Seb-I will do it tonight bc after today we do have a 2 week break so it will give some time to calm down and stuff.
Lizzie-alright well it's time to leave now so you can go pick her up bc she's still sleeping.

Seb picked up I up and carried you to the car. After a few minutes you start to wake up

Elodie pov.

You-dad is that you
Seb-hey baby. Yeah we're going home okay?
You-okay. Hey are you okay it looks like you were crying.
Seb-yeah I'm fine. But I have to talk to you about something when we get home.
You-oh okay.

You started worrying thinking something happened to someone from the orphanage. Totally overlooking the events from earlier.
You fall back asleep until seb wake you up

Seb-hey princess we're home.
You-okay dad
Seb-hey we can talk about the thing tomorrow you just go and get some sleep alright.
You-okay. Night

You go upstairs and take a shower. Right once your head hits your pillow you fall into a deep sleep.

When you wake up in the morning you go downstairs to seb watching the news

You-morning dad
Dad-hey honey. Are you ready to talk
You-yeah. What about
Dad-so Lizzie and Scarlett told me about yesterday.
You-what do you mean
Dad-ab the cuts El. Why didn't you tell me.
You-they are old so I didn't seem like it would matter.
Dad-well actually some of them look like a week old so I kind of want an explanation
You-okay well it all happened at the orphanage. When I first got there everything went well because I was so young. But once I turned 7 everything started to go bad. I would wake up in the morning and get hit. Go to sleep at night after such crucial beating that I was on the verge of death. So I had enough and tried to kill myself. There is that what you wanted!

You run up to your room crying and you lock the door

Dad-El I'm sorry. Please come out
You-please just go. I don't want to see anyone anymore.
Dad-okay well I'm going to come back in a little bit.

Sebastian POV

I really needed someone to talk to and for el to talk to so I called Scarlett, Liz, and Chris.

Phone call

Seb-hey could you guys come over like now
Chris-sure what's up
Liz-yeah you sound worried
Seb-it's Elodie. I talked to her ab the cuts and now she's locked herself in her bedroom and refuses to talk to me.
Scar-omg we're on the way now.

10 minutes later they all show up at the door

Chris-okay not trying to be rude but I think I should go talk to her bc she's mad at y'all and I haven't done a sing,e thing.
Seb-that's probably the best idea

Elodie pov

I was laying in bed curled in a ball with tear stained cheeks. I didn't have anymore tears left in my body. I was about to fall asleep when I heard a knock on the door.

You-dad go away I said I didn't want to see you
Chris-it's Chris. Your dad is downstairs.

I slowly get up and open the door. Once it's opened I go into Chris' arms and start crying

You-I'm sorry. I don't know what got into me. Dad probably hates me. He might as well put me back in the orphanage.
Chris-that is not true. Your father loves you so much and he would never put you back there. Not after what happened.

After a few minutes Liz and Scarlett come upstairs.

L&S-hey so we were wondering if you wanted to go to the mall
You-sure just let me get ready