Introduction

Hello, m'loves!!

If you're here by random, please check out the series this is based on and catch up before reading these, or you will be extremely confused. If you would like, book one is called 47 and book two is called Redamancy, both of which can be found on my profile.

Let's get straight to business.

***IF YOU ARE NOT UP TO DATE ON THE 47 SERIES, THIS BOOK WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS***

Here's how I plan on this little side book coming along and things I'm open to.

Firstly, this is simply a side book. There will be anything and everything to do with the 47 series outside of our main story. This can include anything I think of or you guys request. Their personalities in the side stories may be dramatic for humorous flare, or some may be a deeper insight and be a tad angsty. For example, I have plans to write a short story on Shoto taking Asami to meet Rei. Of course, that probably won't be the happiest side story. On the other hand, I've begun editing a story of the big four heading out to do grocery shopping, and obviously, it's a humorous story and their personalities may be fluffy or dramatic. These short stories normally won't be anywhere near as long as the chapters in the 47 series, unless it is a mini-series.

Secondly, this is for you guys. Please leave requests for anything you would like to see. I'll have a section at the end of this page where I'd prefer everyone comment their requests or message me since I seem to have a thing for losing general notifications. You may also request to keep things anonymous, but if somebody directly requests things, I'll 100% ask you before tagging and crediting you for the idea. You guys can request AU's that may end up being more than one part by request, character analysis, relationship analysis, short stories, and anything under the sun so long as I find it appropriate. I'll try my best to get to all of them as soon as I can. The only thing I do ask- is to make sure that Asami can be included in the side stories seeing as how this is her story.

Some of these stories or things of the like can go deeper into the stories or headcanons. If there's a specific scene that is mentioned and not played out, a headcanon you'd like to see in action, or an HC you'd like to see more in-depth, don't be afraid to ask.

The only thing I'm not open to is writing any sort of smut on here because I have begun to get some younger readers and feel extremely uncomfortable exposing them to such things. For now, Asami and Izuku will remain light-hearted in these side stories with nothing more than possibly making out. Even then, I still ask younger readers to skip over those parts. I cannot control you, but for the sake of my sanity, I must ask.

I also don't feel comfortable writing other's OC's into my stories seeing as how I want this to be directly centered around 47. I don't want anyone to think that I believe Asami is better than any other OC, because that is 100% NOT the case. I don't wish to hurt anyone's feelings or upset them, I simply want this to revolve around 47.

As always, if needed, the tops of the chapters will specify if there are any triggering scenes or mentions of manga's spoilers. If you guys would like, I'd even love to discuss future plans on how to incorporate her into future anime/current manga scenes. Specifically, chapter 306. If you know what I mean.

If you guys want to directly ask the characters any questions, I can even try to give you the response I think they would reply with. Literally, ANY ideas, suggestions, questions, recommendations, etc. is welcome :)

This story will not have a specific uploading schedule. They will be sporadic, and this story comes lastly on my list of priorities as opposed to Redamancy and future stories.

The first chapter after this will simply be a list of songs I find myself listening to and thinking of 47, Redamancy, or any of the characters so far. I'll have a little description under each song as to why I think the song correlates, and how I, as the author see it.

Let's please keep this a happy place! This is all for fun, so let's be kind to one another and our characters.

Please leave requests here :))

And please, enjoy !!!