Chapter 2: Returning Zero

Everyone believed that Jaune died. Those bastards lied saying that Jaune died fighting off a Grimm. Complete bullshit. Well big surprise... Jaune happened to be walking into the cafeteria, where everyone took noticed.

Random Student #1: No way, it's Jaune! He's alive!

Random Student #2: He looks so different. Look at his hair and clothing.

Of course he was greeted by a raging blonde.

Yang: How the hell are you still alive?!

Jaune gave her a cold shoulder and headed out the door. This pissed her off.

Yang: Hey! I'm talking to yo-

Jaune caught the punch she was throwing and twisted her knuckles. She screams and was thrown to the wall.

Goodwitch: Who wants to volunteer for one last fight?

Cardin raised his hand in response.

Cardin: My team, RWBY, and SSSN against Faker over there.

Goodwitch: Well?

Jaune stood from his seat with little emotion showing.

Jaune: So be it.

He entered the arena with his opponents readying their weapons with confident smirks.

Cardin: Get ready to die again twirp.

Weiss: It's pretty stupid to fight without your weapon.

Cardin: Maybe after this I'll have some fun.

He sent them a glare that could strike fear into anyone who stares into it.

The audience even Ms. Goodwitch froze in fear. Still they were arrogant, thinking they could beat me.

Sun: Don't let him get to you.

They all nodded then saw Jaune's eyes glowed red. 

(FLASHBACK)

Ozpin: You except my offer?

Jaune drank his coffee after listening to Ozpin's proposal to rejoin Beacon with all the information he received regarding the gem.

Jaune: One day only.

(FLASHBACK OVER)

Jaune disappeared, but reappeared again with his hand clenching onto Dove's face. He tightened and twisted until...

 He tightened and twisted until

Ruby: Jaune!

Goodwitch: What have you done?!

Jaune: You really think I didn't know? The only reason why Ozpin wanted me back after all these years was because I now have the power that could help him in his little war.

He looks up to the audience.

Jaune: Am I correct? You were planning on using me to fight off Salem like a good little weapon. Do you deny that, Ozma.

Ozpin and Goodwitch were shocked to see that Jaune knows the truth and who Ozpin truly is.

Jaune: Very well... Allow me to show you what this power can do.

A belt appeared around his waist. Some kind of object in his right hand.

Jaune: ...Time to suffer for your sins... Henshin

Ark Driver-Zero: Arkrise! (terrified screaming and distorted voices) All Zero.

A impact knocks the teams to the ground. When they recovered and the dust cleared up, they see someone other than the wimp they knew.

 When they recovered and the dust cleared up, they see someone other than the wimp they knew

Everyone was stunned by this newfound ability. Of course all three teams charged in, but it doesn't matter. All saw how this new opponent blocked their attacks and beat them as if they were glass. SSSN was beaten to a pulp with Ruby, Blake and Weiss down. This left only CRL and Yang left standing.

Yang: What.... the hell... are you?

Kamen Rider Ark-Zero: Your end...

Cardin: Ha! Don't make us laugh. A new armor doesn't change nothing. You're still a freak and always will be.

Yang tried to sneak from behind only to be punched out of the arena. Sky and Russel were dealt with. Cardin goes for another swing, but his broke mace in two upon contact. One punched to the face splashed the floor red with blood. 

Jaune's Sister: Jaune stop!

Jaune uses his "Malice" on her. His younger sister, who was chosen as a replacement for Jaune after he was expelled and had his sword taken, ran in and tried to intervene, but was knocked back by a dark power. Ruby fired at him, but he simply caught it and threw it away.

Jaune channels red and black energy into his fist and punches his sister before leaping into the air and channeling the energy into his leg and delivering a flying kick.

As the rest of his opponents rushed at him for one last attack, he paralyzes the opponent with malicious kanji before telekinetically raising them into the air within tendrils of liquid metal. He then raises his arm and closes his fist, causing the liquid metal to explode along with them.

Ark Driver-Zero: All Extinction

The arena was destroyed and everyone was severely injured. As for Jaune... he was gone. Ozpin watched it all and sat in silence.

Ozpin: What have I just unleashed?