Chapter 8 🧡

Hey guys. Thank you so much for 112 reads! I can't believe this story has 112 reads. I thought that it wasn't going to get as much noticed, but it did so thank you so much! -Mal 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis POV.

I met up with El at the restaurant. I hugged her and we talked about everything such as the boys and tours and stuff. (AN: Sorry I just didn't feel like writing down the whole date sorry) 

After we ate desert, we walked outside after I paid the bill and left a tip. I looked into her eyes and like a sort of reflex I.....

Kissed her.

The kiss I had with her didn't feel right. There was a feeling in the pit of my stomach. I quickly pushed the thought out of my head. We were making out in front of the restaurant. I pulled away and looked at her. 

"Do you want to continued this at your flat", I asked. She nodded. We went to her flat and walked into the room making out.

...

The next day, I woke up in a different bed. I looked around at my surroundings, but turning my head I saw a sleeping El with her clothes off. I realized I had my clothes off. 

Then my eyes widened when I saw all the miss calls from the boys. I got a text from Harry asking where I was. I also got a text of Liam telling me we had to go to the studio in about 2 hours. 

I tried to wake up El. 

After minutes of trying, I realized she wasn't going to wake up. I sighed and got out of bed carefully trying not to wake up El. I soon got out of bed and put on the same clothes that I had on yesterday. I wrote a note saying that I had to leave to go back to the hotel and get ready for a studio session. I put the note on the bedside table right beside her phone. I walked outside and called a cab. After about a few minutes, I made it back to the hotel. 

I walked into the hotel and got to the elevator. I pressed our floor button and when it got to the floor a small ding let out. I walked to the room and opened the door being met with four angry boys. 

----------------------------------------

Thank you for reading next part will be up soon. Make sure to comment and vote. 

                                                           -Mal xxx