Chapter 19 ❤️

Flashback:
"I like you...", Harry said looking at me.
-------------------------------------------------
Louis POV.

He likes me!?!
What!!!!

"I'm sorry, what did you say?" I questioned thinking I heard wrong, yet knowing I heard what I heard.

"I said I lik-" he was about to finish what he was saying when I replied with...

"Can you stop there for a second?"

He nodded. I got up off the bed and put my arms above my head. I started pacing.

He likes me?

What's there to like?

I am not dating material...

Plus he'll get sick of me in a day.

My thoughts were interrupted with his voice.

"I will understand if you don't feel the same way."

I stopped in my tracks and looked at him. I stared at him. His eyes looked close to tears. He looked sad. He looked so so fragile. Like any word can shatter him into millions of pieces of glass. His lips, a minimum bruised, were quivering slightly. His hands were shaking some, also. His gaze then fell on the floor. I walked up to him and again, pushed his chin upward with my forefinger to look me in the eyes.

"Harold, I do like you, too. But I am nervous to start something with you", I replied honestly.

"Why?" he asked curiously. He cocked his head and looked at me. I chuckled at this look.

"Because what if it doesn't work out?" I told him. He reached his hands and gently touched my face with both his hands on either side of my face.

"How can you say that...if you don't give what we share or whatever is between us a chance?" he replied. I smiled at him. The smile is a genuine smile one that I haven't mustered up in a while. I moved my legs on one side of him and to the other that way I was on my knees on top of him. Not that way you filthy animals. I pecked his lips.

"Alright, Harry. We can give this a chance, but let's keep it between us okay?" I told him sternly. He nodded quickly. I smiled at him.

"You're so cute", I told him as my hands went to the middle of his back. His hands wrapped around my neck.

"So are you Loubear", Harry said with a smile.

"Don't call me Loubear", I sassed.

"Why can't I", he whined.

"Because", I smirked.

"Louuuuuuu", he groaned. I chuckled and kissed him. He eagerly kissed back.

Damn, I love kissing this boy!
_____________________________
A/N:

Another part!!! Yay. Y'all please vote and comment. Love you all!!!

-🌸Mal🌸