Pre Fight

Location: Royal Woods Middle School In Michigan.

*WordGirl and Captain Huggyface have rescued a group of fifth graders from the now crumpled building and surrounded by a throng*.

Reporter: Wow WordGirl! You totally saved those poor kids from that open house and the collapse! How were you able to do that?

WordGirl: A lot of strength, speed, and most importantly: Vocabulary. And by collapse, you mean that this school is now done for.

Some guy in an ambulance: Yeah! The staff sucked and so does this season!

*Suddenly, half the throng went to another part of the site, cheering for a teal-ish green masked man holding Lincoln and Ronnie Anne who are in a love position.*

Little girl: Look mommy! That green bunny fixed Lincoln Loud and Ronnie Anne's love and rescued them!

My Leg! Guy: And saved them from this bad special! Hooray for... uh.. Deku! Yeah that's him!

*The crowd cheers loudly for Deku, leaving WordGirl jealous. Captain Huggyface boos Deku and throws a ball on his mask, taking it off and revealing Izuku Midoriya underneath, shocking the crowd*.

WordGirl: Well if it isn't Izuku Midoriya...
The U.A. Dropout!

Izuku: WordGirl! I didn't see ya there! I-it's not what you think!

WordGirl: Come to soil the reputation of yet another show, like you did with your's?! Not on my watch!

*WordGirl charges at Izuku, but the latter uses his palm to hold her in place*

Izuku: I never wanted to fight you WordGirl...
But if it's for the smiles of the people... I WILL DO MY BEST TO KEEP THEM SAFE FROM YOU!!! *goes Full Cowl 5%*.