K.O.!

Boomstick: I've heard the term growing up so fast, but I never thought it would pay off like that!

Wiz: WordGirl was a great superhero for Fair City and a powerful PBS Kids character, but Izuku Midoriya had been through a lot more intense training, One For All having extra quirks within it, and he faced villains on the quality side rather than WordGirl's quantity.

Boomstick: Yes all the villains were funny and colorful, but none of them could even compete with Deku's enemies, like Muscular's augmentation, Overhaul's disturbing and deadly abilities, Gentle's elasticity, and Shigaraki with the original All For One quirk!

Wiz: WordGirl's greatest foe was Miss Power, who was able to outmatch her on the first battle.

Boomstick: Granted, Deku and Shigaraki had met before, but not in actual combat until the war arc. And when it did, Deku was able to stand his ground for much longer than any other hero on the battlefield!

Wiz: And although Midoriya had his fair share of losses, he improved upon his mistakes in combat and always got back up from the most devastating of blows. A true Shonen Jump protagonist!

Boomstick: While WordGirl was always doing the punishing the villains job, watching Pretty Princess in her spare time, and crying over Scoops becoming Violet's boyfriend. Aw well. Guess she wasn't the one for all to see.

Wiz: The winner is Izuku Midoriya!