Shirtless Padfoot

It had been an hour since the quidditch practice was over but James and Sirius was still out doing tricks and over all just playing around. But now was they running down the pitch towards the changing room. Out side the changing room stood Remus waiting like always.

Ever since they started practicing Remus hade been to every practice and match if they didn't happened to be right after full moon.

He used to study at the practices but in the last year Sirius beauty hade become bit of a distraction for him. And it didn't help when the summer com and Sirius stopped wearing shirts for practices. And today was the first summer day practice and the fist practice without shirt since Remus hade started to develop feelings for him. He is hot enough practicing with the shirt, without is just to much for me. Remus thought while he watched the two boys walking towards him. He especially watched one of them. James hade a nervous glance in his eyes. Tonight was he going to have his first real date with Lily Evens.

"You know where Pet is?" James asked as the arrived.

"Yes, he's with that Ravenclaw girl on a date." Remus answered calmly.

His clam what hard to keep has he was screaming on the inside at every glance at Sirius.

While they where talking the walked in to the changing room and the two boys started changing. This was to much. Remus couldn't take his eyes from Sirius for a second. And when they had showered the boys started getting dress. Now Sirius at least put a shirt on. Thinking this Remus realized what he actual just hade thought and look down blushing over him self. If he was going to act normal around Sirius he needed to be calm he told him self.

The three of them started waking back to the castle discussing the question called "what should James wear?" The discussion got more in the details and James started to freak out.

When they got to the dorm hi tried at least 50 robes and 70 shirts before taking his first idea. A black robe and a whit shirt, a safe card with other words.

But when he was done with everything it was still 10 minutes till he was going to meet Lily in the common room, so he stared counting them.

"6 minutes... 5 minutes... 4 minutes... 3 minu-" James go cut of by Sirius.

"Oh for goods sake James! You are a good dam Gryffindor! Where is your blooded courage!?" this was Sirius way of saying goodbye and good luck mate.

The followed James to the dorm door where they waved him of with a few word and a push down the stairs from Sirius.

"He going to do fine" Remus said, more to convince him self then to tell Sirius. But he was suspecting an answer anyway, so when he didn't got one he turned his head and looked at Sirius.

The boy hade been watching him, and was now looking him straight in the eyes.

"Couldn't keep you eyes of me during the practice, could you?" he said teasingly with a smirk on his face "... even less when I was changing."

Remus face was bright red and he would do everything to be able to simply skink through the floor. But he decided to simply face the fact that this was a discussion he hade to take.

Sirius moved towards the bed an sat down. Remus turned around and looked at him. He clapped on the bed next to him to show Remus that he should come and sit.

"I'm not the dog here you know" Remus said sarcastically to brake the awkward silence.

He sat down next to Sirius for a couple of seconds before laying back and sighting.
Sirius let out a laugh and before Remus hade time to ask him what he was laughing at, Sirius was laying on top of him, steering in to his eyes. They stayed in that position for what seemed like an entirety. Then Sirius closed his eyes, lowered himself down and looked lips with the boy he hade have a crush on since forever.

It took Remus a couple of seconds to process what just happened but when that was done he kissed back more passionate than he had ever kissed before.

After a while they pulled apart and Siri's asked:

"For how long?"

"6th year. You?"

"Hh. I was first. 5th year"

Their lips meet ones again but this time the were in a sitting position. Remus with Sirius on his lap. Remus hands rested around Sirius waist and Sirius hands was playing in Remus hair.

"You could barely keep your hands of me during the practice, how come you can now?" Sirius asked with a smirk on his face and his forehead again Remus's.

"With your permission... I won't..." Remus answer in a teasing tone.

He closed his eyes and started to kiss Sirius one again, this time slowly removing the shirt with his hands. Once the shirt was of he stared on Sirius's, in his eyes, perfectly built upper body and neck. He leaned forward so they where back in the laying position. He kissed his upper body up and down leaving hickies here and there. And than up to Sirius's moth again.

"Good, I have wanted this since 5th year. You sure kept me waiting" Sirius laughed between the kisses.

"Maybe I will make the waiting worthy when I tell you that from now on I'm all your's"

"You made the waiting worthy when you kissed me"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoped that you enjoyed the story! I just wanted to say that it is 04:30 am and am rewriting this since I managed to delete the fist one and now an so done with this.