What Was That?!

Kita

I pulled Alex into town and i kept getting lost in his eyes every time we stopped to talk for a bit just something in them felt so reassuring to me and comfortable but why? "So when did you want to take me to that hangout spot?" He asked and I widened my eyes completely forgetting "6pm people should be there by now!" I smiled and grabbed his hand again and dragged him to the Ally behind the theatre and jumped the fence "Come on, we don't want to get caught" I laughed and he smiled hopping over and we both ran down the ally and around the corner to the hangout. I knocked on the door and they lifted the latch "Who are you?" Jason said making me stop "Ahh Jason this is Alex he's the new kid at school" I smiled and he just looked at me "No Jake he usually comes with you" He said and my eyes widened "AHH shoot 6pm uhh Alex go on in I'll be back meet some people!!" I yelled and ran back towards the theatre only to quickly stop and see Jake, Rachelle and Ellie "Oh hey! sorry I forgot I was showing Alex around and I-" "Kita It's okay I was going to tell you to meet me here anyways and Rachelle said your snapchat map was pointed to here" Jake smiled and so did I.

Minhyuk

I sat down and looked over as Kita walked in with Jake and again felt everything shatter around me "Ellie.." I sighed as she walked over to me "I know Min it sucks but hey you must be triggering something she almost blew off Jake cause she was with you" She said and I sighed again as I watched them together "Come on you loved to dance back home" She smiled and I just looked at her "How can I love anything anymore when the one person I love more then myself and everyone is over there with another guy and has no idea about me, about you or anyone back home... Ellie we only have 9 months.... then we have to go back home with or without her..." I said and she looked down and then back up "Then we have to keep trying" She smiled and walked over to Jake and them.

" I said and she looked down and then back up "Then we have to keep trying" She smiled and walked over to Jake and them

I put my head down and looked up feeling the bench move "Kita.." I paused as she smiled at me and felt everything inside of me melt, I looked behind her seeing Jake and Ellie dancing while Rachelle sat the next bench over with the guy who answered the door and Kevin. "Why so gloomy" she asked and I just looked back down "It's just a girl" I said and she looked at me more intense "And?" I looked back up at her "I just have memories coming back of a girl i dated... Her and my friends and brother we would all have parties like this and dance, we had a hangout in a forest, then Ellie just recently joined us for a brief moment and as her and my girlfriend were becoming close we were forced to move here and I guess I just miss her" I said and she gave me a sad look "Thats why I don't want to get to close to many people here cause I know im moving again in less then a year.. we both are" I said and she looked down. "Then I guess we have to make these next 9 months the best Ever! Summer break starts in 2 weeks, Jake and his family usually go away to their cottage like 4 hours away over the summer, he asked me to go with them since my parents are but I have to run the motel, but after hours or on my days off we could hang out" She smiled and so did I "I'd like that"

"Kita!" We both looked up seeing Jake and I had a sudden burst of rage fill me "Uhm Alex we should go.. home... now!" Ellie said pushing me away from them and out the door. "Are you serious right now you can't be almost doing that air shit here! If you do than guess what everything is screwed EVERYTHING including getting her home!" She yelled pushing me into the Allyway and I knew she was right "Sorry... It's just I hate that guy so much!" I growled while punching the side of the building and she put a hand on my shoulder and I knew she understood.