Arrival

Bella POV

Esme was getting the house cleaned up for Clara. It's not like she's a guest or anything. She's been here before but they act like she's a queen or something. The only people that agree with me are Edward, Renesme, and Alice. Rosalie and Emmett don't really like her mates but for some reason they like her. Jasper was always close with my sister and I have no idea why. Suddenly two black cars pulled up outside. We stood on opposite sides. It wasn't intended, it just happened. Those who actually like my sister stood close to the door. The rest of us stood as far away as we could. I sent Ness up to her room. Jacob was waiting for her there. He's staying up there with her for protection.

Two Volturi guards got out just as Carlisle told us all to come outside. They walked around the house before saying the perimeter is clear. I don't recognize them but I recognize the other two. Demetri and Felix both got out and went to one side of the second car. Felix opened the door and out stepped my sister. She smiled and waved at all of us. Esme was the first one to hug her and speak. "Clara dear it's been forever. You must be so tired after that trip. We have a room set up for you and I made food just in case you're hungry." I mentally rolled my eyes as Alice laughed a little. "Thank you Esme! I'm starving actually."

Carlisle and Esme decided we should all sit down inside. The two Volturi guards I didn't recognize went around the house while Demetri and Felix stayed by Clara. I sat down on Edwards lap while Alice sat beside him. It was the basic talk. Everyone was checking on Clara and asking about her mates. I was so tired of it. Rosalie and Emmett had to go hunt while the rest of us sat down in the family room.