19. The Delivery*

His hands trailed down your fired skin around your bonded wrists admiring his work. "You look so beautiful like this honey" Spencer admired you in the sitting position. "I'm going to destroy you". Forcefully your body was pushed against the sage green duvet that fluffed up around your body. You rubbed your legs together to relieve the desperation.

"Stop being a needy whore" your legs were pried apart to a borderline painful position nearly causing your hips to cramp. A gasp came out your mouth while his hands ran up the dip in your hips. "That's three"

"Three what?" you breathed out trying to contain yourself from your own forsaken core . This is what you wanted and damn did it feel good to hear his words ping in your ears. "I'm going to edge you three times for disobeying me"

You groaned loudly pulling your head into the soft pillow allowing you to suffocate you slowly, until a slap came across your face. "Is there a problem Y/n?" the burning sensation mixed with pain and pleasure racing from your cheek down to your toes.

"N-no sir" you cried. All you wanted to do was push his buttons but that shall be saved for another day, you couldn't wait much longer to feel him. Chuckles rolled of his tongue while he walked over to the bedside table to grabbed an object. You turned your head to see but his eyes met your, giving you most serious death stare. Immediately you turned your head to focus on the olive green walls.

Small paintings you've seen before covered his walls. Once he was done looking for whatever he went to the foot of the bed, kneeling down to see your opening at eye level before pushing an object in. Your guess a vibrator.

Sharp and powerful shocked your body making you moan and yelp suddenly.

Just as things were getting good: three bangs came from your door echoing through your apartment. "FUCKING BITCH MOTHER FUCKER!" you screamed in annoyance.

Even since two days ago the same wet dream keeps appearing just proving your lack of fulfillment. Spencer wasn't bad at sex. No not at all he just doesn't want to hurt you. He has done what you want once but you haven't been able to convince him after that night.

Along with waiting for these new identities' that you didn't need, only Vanessa; its much more frustrating Spence would rearrange your organs. More frustrating than not shifting when you were in high school. Your legs felt numb as they hit the cold, wood floor.

Slowly you dragged your body to the door, unlocking all three locks. Once you actually opened the door there was a brown paper envelope on the floor. You knew what it was so you grabbed it quickly and shut the door.

Suddenly you felt all top secret like a spy. This wasn't something to be excited about it and the adrenaline rush it gave you. You would call Vanessa if that stupid bitch got a new phone but of course she didn't. Inside had two passports along with birth certificates and medical records for Vanessa or whatever her name is now- Lydia? You only had a passport and Sweden citizenship official documents. "Welp" you shrugged grabbing you purse and heading down narrow hallway to the sliver steel elevator.

You tapped your foot as you waited for it to reach your floor. Someone was probably in it if it was taking this long. Having patience was something you were good at but right now you seemed to be a ticking time bomb from the rude awaking to fake personas in your hand, patience was not in your vocabulary.

Finally the door opened to reveal; unsurprisingly Spencer dressed for your morning breakfast planned. It hit you that he was now staring at you with the same confusion on your face. His eyes flicking from your body to the folder back up to your messy bun. "Hey?" he says.