Jonathan Joestar

Yandere Demon Jonathan x Werewolf Reader

Modern AU

Requested by randomgirl713

"Boo!"

"AHHH!!!"

The shrill sound of a scream echoed throughout the dark forest. A flock of birds ascended into the air as a result, their rapid wing movement and loud squawking causing an abundance of added noise to the once silent setting.

You stood motionless with a hand resting on your hip. Your eyes were locked onto your two friends with annoyance.

"Come on you two, enough with the games," You said sternly, not at all in the mood for their childish behavior.

Your friend, Sasha, had chosen to mess with your other friend, Kristen, by hiding behind a nearby tree. As soon as Kristen was near enough and not paying attention, Sasha had jumped out from behind the tree and startled her. Kristen was now attempting to catch her breath and recover from the sudden fright. She looked over at you apologetically.

"Sorry (Name), Sasha's just goofing around like usual" Kristen said, glaring at the other girl. Sasha simply laughed and walked up to you. She slung an arm around your shoulders and chuckled.

"Hey, I saw an opportunity and I took it" Sasha stated with a grin.

You rolled your eyes and moved away from her.

"Whatever, can we just hurry this up? You said you had someplace you two wanted to show me, so let's get there already"

Sasha smirked slightly and held her hands up in front of her.

"Alright alright, there's no need to be so irritated. Lighten up (Name). This is supposed to be fun and exciting!"

You said nothing in response. It's not like you were opposed to being out in the woods after all. In fact, you visited the forest quite often. It was an excellent place to go when you needed to relax, amongst other things. Truthfully, you could sense that your friend's reason for bringing you here was silly and a waste of time.

Wasting time that could be spent doing much more meaningful things was something you detested.

You decided to go along with it, however. It was still a chance to spend time with your friends, so you shouldn't be too upset.

You put your hands in your jacket pockets and began to walk again. Sasha took the lead and continued to lead your trio to her intended destination.

Ever so often Kristen would hear a noise in the forest and jump a bit, but other than that the trek through the woods was uneventful.

Eventually, Sasha put her hand up to stop you all from walking. She extended her arm out in front of her and pointed to an abandoned house off in the distance. It was a small and simple shack that looked quite old and withered.

"This is what you wanted me to see?" You said in a monotonous tone.

"Yup! Isn't it neat? Think of all the weird and creepy stuff that could be going on in there!" Sasha exclaimed happily.

Kristen eyed the house wearily, but a smile adorned her features. It was evident she had some curiosity about what Sasha had just mentioned, regardless of her fear.

"It's just an abandoned house though, what are we going to do? Go ghost hunting?" You questioned.

"No, we're going to be doing something even better! Tonight we're going to test out some ritualistic spell I found! How fun is that!?" Sasha said eagerly.