The Start Of A New Rumor

First of all, big thanks to poproxz for the title idea :) Thank you, Pop for reading my fanfiction ^^ I suggest you read "If I Could Stop Time" first before reading this. Thank you!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

'There's a new rumor going around lately.'

'If you are familiar with Hanako-san, the bathroom ghost, then, thats good. Because this story involves her... '

'A girl in this Academy was desperate for love, so she knocked on Hanako-san's door.'

'But... Things didn't go out as planned...'

'She became bonded with Hanako-san, then became her assistant.'

'They said they've fallen inlove with eachother, so the girl took her life just to be with Hanako'

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Eh?!! But, Ao-chan, isn't Hanako a girl?!" exclaims one of the students

Then Akane hits them on the head.

"Listen to her atleast!" Akane scolds.

"Fine. But can you get to the good stuff, and is Hanako a boy?" asks the student.

"Mhm! Atleast that's what I heard! Right, Akane-kun?" Aoi asks Akane.

"Yep!" Akane responds.

"Then what's the new wonder's rumor?! Do her and Hanako get togethe-" the student was cut off by another hit.

"Listen to-" Akane was cut off

"Okay! Okay! Geez! That was a dictionary you used there!" complains the student.

"And I won't hesitate to use a bigger one." Akane threatens.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

'This girl was said to be the eighth of the eight mysteries.'

'They said, if you are losing hope waiting for someone, she'll whisper into your ear,

They'll come, I promise.'

'Then the person you were waiting for will come to you immediately.'

'For this girl was also full of hope that Hanako will come back to her soon.'

'That is why she is called 'The Lost Girl' '

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Aoi-chan, what is the real name of The Lost Girl, anyways?" asks one of the students.

Aoi stiffens, and so does Akane.

"Ahaha, Ao-chan doesn't really-"

"Her name was Yashiro Nene..." Aoi cuts off Akane.

The room turns silent.

"Y-You mean... Nene, Nene?" asks another student.

Aoi starts tearing up.

"Y-Yeah... Ne-Nene-chan... My... Bestfriend..." Aoi mumbles.

Theres silence once more.

"Well then, she's an idiot!" exclaims a boy listening to Aoi, in attempt to cheer her up.

"Yeah! Incredibly stupid!" exclaims another one.

"Only someone as stupid as her would take her own life leaving you behind, Ao-chan!" cries another.

Aoi then smacks the desk which leaves everyone in the cafeteria to jump. Even Akane didn't know Aoi had that strength to startle a whole room.

"She's not stupid!!!" Aoi scolds.
"And she's not an idiot!" she cries out, annoyed and angered.

"Nene-chan wouldn't take her life just to leave me! She would never!!" Aoi lectures the students who were listening to her.

"She had a good reason! Her beloved was a ghost, so she took her life just to be with him! If you were in the same situation, wouldn't you do the same?! Nene-chan was always scared of dying! But she took her life anyways just to be with him!" Aoi yells with tears in her eyes.

"She's n-not... St-Stupid..." Aoi sits back down.

Little did they know, a boy with dark and choppy hair was listening to them.

'I'd like to believe that, Aoi-chan but...'

'Yashiro hasn't showed herself up for a week.' Hanako talks to himself.

'Yashiro... Where are you...?'

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

The rumors aren't entirely true.

You could say... 90% percent true.

"And I asked Akane-kun to pass out my rumor..." Yashiro sulks.

First of all, I'm not part of The Seven Mysteries. Atleast not yet. But I am a supernatural. I think...

Yes, when someone is desperate for their loved one to come, I tell them to not lose hope. But they DO NOT show up immediately.

"Akane-kun..." Yashiro complains.

"You over stated...." Yashiro mumbles.

"Nene-chan, are you okay?" a familiar voice calls out.

"A-Ah... Hana-chan." Yashiro whispers.

"Sorry again for trying to kill you, you know supernaturals can't go back from their rumors..." Hana apologizes.

"It's fine, Hana-chan." Yashiro smiles, then goes back hiding her face between her arms and knees.

"D-Do you think... I made the right decision...?" Yashiro sobs.

"Nene-chan, that's up to you to answer. Not me." Hana smiles.

"If they can't see you know, they'll see you soon!" Hana assures Yashiro.

"This is what I get for asking one of the school mysteries to carry out my rumor..." Yashiro whines.

" 'An invisible girl will call out to you, telling you your love will come soon'?!!!?" Yashiro complains.

"Nene-chan... You should really calm do..."

"I... Sense... Something... I want..." Hana turns.

"Huh? Then you should go, then..." Yashiro whispers.

Hana smiles at Yashiro.

"Nene-chan, I wish you the best of luck. When I come back, be sure to have a hungry belly, I'll ask my parents to buy us onigiris." Hana exclaims, then bids goodbye to Yashiro.

Yashiro POV

I have no idea how Hana-chan was able to see me...

No one else could...

Tsuchigomori-sensei still wouldn't due to how busy he is...

And...

Hanako-kun is nowhere to be seen... Again...

Dear Hanako-kun, my beloved ghost,

Have you heard of my new rumor? Or are you just ignoring them?

I am looking for you, are you looking for me?

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hey... Sorry for a short chapter start. I'll make the second one longer, I swear XD

Anyways, Elysha is loggin' out!