Unfinished Business

AHHHH ILY GUYS SO MUCH ♥

tysm for reading my stories and commenting on them, it made me smile!!! Ily all :)

Anyways, sorry late upload XD I was playing an Otome Game-

You can check out one of the guys from the otome game up there.
Anyways, onto the story!

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Another day of school, Aoi was gloomy, and Akane was trying to cheer her up.

"Ao-chan..." Akane whispered.

Aoi just looked away, Akane swore he saw a tear fall from her face.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Another meeting was held, discussing the new rumor.

Hanako was somehow quiet.

"...And so, Number 7, what do you think of this new rumor?" asks Kako. The past clock keeper.

Hanako responds with a simple hum.

Kako just sighs.

"You weren't listening, were you?" Kako scolds.

Everyone was aware of what happened, and had every little reason why Hanako was quiet, but that doesn't mean he should just ignore the meeting topics.

"Number 7, this supernatural could be connected to Yashiro-san." Shijima states.

"This is the tenth time. Is there even a reason for her to be a supernatural now?" Hanako answers back, slightly annoyed.

"She has no finished business. There is no reason for her to keep on living as a supernatural." Hanako adds.

"Well, listen atleast. You are our leader after all." Yako advised.

"Can't believe I have to go through that again..." Kako whines, then explains the new supernatural to the whole group, again.

This time, Hanako jolted his head up when he heard the name of the supernatural.

"Yashiro Nene, The Lost Girl."

Hanako couldn't believe this.

"E-Eh?!" Hanako screams, standing up from his chair.

"This meeting is dismissed." Kako instructs as Hanako bolted out of the underworld. Tsuchigomori following after him.

"Hey- Slow... Down..." Tsuchigomori instructs, worn out.

"Why would I slow down now?! Yashiro's out here somewhere!" Hanako exclaims.

"She isn't really bound to anything here. So she can leave the school as she likes, and not to mention no supernatural has ever seen her." Tsuchigomori explains to Hanako, then his hopefuk faced then turned to realization and gloom.

"You're right..." Hanako sits down on the window sill.

"I just realized I haven't asked for a debt yet, and I granted the wish of the dead. That is Tsukasa's job." Hanako complains.

"Ah.. I just figured it out now too." Tsuchigomori leans on the window sill.

"I want you to help me find Yashiro." Hanako exclaims bluntly.

Tsuchigomori stares at the ghost, then smiles.

"As you wish, Number 7-sama..."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•