RESET

In an alternate World where Kei didn't help Asher when they first met.

***

When Kei saw the crying child he already saw all the signs.
He'd rather if the boy will not come to him but the kid's eyes shone staring at him.
Before the child can call out to Kei a kind good older woman crouch down in front of the kid.

"Are you lost little boy?"

Asher wanted to ignored the woman and call out to the older brother that he saw but when he looks at the old woman's back, the older brother already disappears from the crowd.

***
Kei came to the Wilderburg household with Lester.
He had no choice but to call for help since he was lost.
Lester is his father's secretary

"It will be fine. You will get used to the crowded place."

"It doesn't matter." Kei closed his eyes and wonder what kind of life will he face now that his grandmother that he lived with is now dead.

***

When they arrive in the Wilderburg's mansion, Faye is about to go out.
She is the legitimate second daughter of Kei's father.
She is an actress.

"You must be Kei?" Faye said.

"Unless you are expecting another Kei." Kei answered.

"What did you said?"
Faye angrily snorts.
"Anyways, I have filming today. Dad is in the company and Aurora also had work so you are all alone in the house. Just ask the maids if you need anything. You don't need to curry favor toward them, if they harass you then fire them."

"It's okay Miss Faye. Sir Ark already ask me to help Kei familiarize himself in the mansion."

Lester politely said.

"Well, Sir Lester is competent person. Be sure to be polite." Faye said and walks out

"Is she always like that?" Kei sighs.

"Most of the time." Lester chuckles.
"Let's go to your room?"

"Okay." Kei walks to the new home.
Though he doesn't feel anything compared to the rundown house he came from, this is a really nice mansion.

***

Kei is bored everyday.
There is nothing to do in the mansion.
He finds out that though his siblings trying to irritate him they are not bad people that discriminate him.
The problem is technology.
He really doesn't know how to use his touch screen phone.
But now he should familiarize himself with a computer.
He keeps calling his friends for help and sometimes visit them on their house for tutorial.
There is nothing to do while waiting for his college days to start.

Every morning Kei will run around the subdivision.
It was a very strict subdivision that only the homeowners and their guests can enter so even if it's dark, Kei is not that worried.

Also, Kei is already familiar with the guards because of his daily jogging.

If only there is more to do in this place.

Kei paused when he saw a man on the car in an awful position.
He debate if he will help him or not.
In the end, Kei called for security.
While waiting he decided to be a good samaritan and help him to sit comfortably but the guy attack him kissing him while calling a female name.

Kei beaten the maniac.

That day, Kei decided not to help again.
It was really wrong of him to help people.
He should just mind his own business.

That night, Kei received a gift.
"It was from the Settirs. They are apologizing for what happened this morning. You didn't tell me anything, what happened?" Ark asks.