T w o

The streets were calm and serene, as the two best friends made their way to college by walk

The streets were calm and serene, as the two best friends made their way to college by walk. They lived not too far from their university campus, in a small and cozy penthouse, which was more than enough for both of them.

As the girls reached the college entrance, Hayoon's phone vibrated indicating that she had received a text message. She quickly fished out her phone from her pocket and as she checked the message, her eyes widened.

"Sunhee...." Her friend walked back to Hayoon noticing that she had stopped walking midway.

"I got them..."

"Huh?"

"I got the tickets to the event. I FINALLY GOT THE TICKETS TO YOUNGHO'S FASHION WEEK!!!"

At this point people were looking at her very weirdly. Realizing that they had all eyes on them, Sunhee and Hayoon gently bowed and apologized to the people who quickly went back to their work, after giving the girls one last look.

They giggled in embarrassment and continued walking to their respective classes through the hallways.

"Oh by the way, I can bring one person with me. Will you tag along please?"

"Nope." Sunhee was not really interested in these kinds of shows and fashion.

"Pleaseeee" She begged again and again.

Hayoon stopped in her tracks as she overheard someone speaking, while a group of boys walked past them.
"Renjun you don't understand, I've been trying to get those tickets to that fashion show like since forever man, even this time I didn't get them..."

Youngho's fashion week? Must be it.

She ran back to catch up with them and as soon as she reached them, she lightly tugged on the guy's sleeve, stopping him in his tracks. He turned around to face her with a puzzled expression on his face, his eyes travelling from her face to her hand which was still holding onto his shirt..

Hayoon sensed the awkward tension around them and retracted her hand immediately.

"Lee Donghyuck, am I right?" The boy nodded mindlessly, still not able to process the situation.

"Jung Hayoon. Design department." She introduced herself.
"So I overheard you talking about some tickets you couldn't get. Is it about Youngho's fashion week?"

Donghyuck nodded again, his brain currently able to understand what was happening.

"Great! So I luckily got the tickets for the show this time and I have to bring one person with me. And my friend right there." She pointed her finger towards Sunhee. "Doesn't want to go with me. Since you wanted to attend the event and I've got a spare ticket, would you like to go?"

"You mean go with you?" She nodded with a 'duh' expression on her face.

"Yeah s-sure. Thanks." A smile etched onto her lips at his answer.

"Give me your phone." She said, extending her hand towards him.

"Huh?"

"Your phone." He quickly fished out the object from his pocket and passed it onto her. She rapidly typed her phone number and saved it as 'Jung Hayoon' and passed it back to him.

"I've put my number in there. Call me after you get home, I'll tell you the timing and other details about the show. Okay?"

"Y-yeah. Okay. Sure." She smiled at him again and turned away walking to her classroom along with her best friend, leaving the guy right there with a racing heart.

" She smiled at him again and turned away walking to her classroom along with her best friend, leaving the guy right there with a racing heart

tell me what you feel now I'm nervous pls I hate this