- Chapter 1: The Meeting -

[ 3rd Pov ]

Oh the idea of love, Something almost everyone wants.

Yet something most people cant have.

Especially our main star, (Y/n) (L/N)

Our poor little star, suffering a permeant curse.

...

The curse of wolf.

This prevents her from fully being herself, also denying her the right to love. 

Well that was until her.

[Your pov]

                   The halls were crowded, filled with new noises and scents that I've never knew existed. This is how it was everyday for me, as each day ends and starts, there's always a new smell and a new noise that my senses pick up.  

I hated it.

         Being a werewolf in a school of gambling sure had its perks, such as being able to spot when someone cheats. Having this ability makes me one of the best gamblers. But it always gets to overwhelming. People coming up to me everyday asking for a gamble in hopes of figuring out how I'm able to spot the cheat. they never succeed of course, its hard to spot any of my wolf features. I'm able to hide my ears and my tail anytime I want, but I cant also keep them in. I have a time limit on how long i can hide them, it resets after an hour I let them out. Only problem is the time limit is every three hours. 

So knowing this the very first day I looked for a spot that no one really goes to, A lone tree on a hill in the back of the school. It makes it easy to hide there since the campus is so big and all the students mainly stick to the front and middle of the school. This leaves most of the back of the school empty, allowing for nature to play its tunes. At this moment its lunch, so I'm heading over to my spot. That was until someone had pushed me against the wall. It was fuck face, the local bully known to harass and sometimes r*pe mittens. 

"What the fuck do you want asshole"

"Aww is that anyway to speak to me~"

"Yes cause I hate you and wish you would disappear forever"

Upon hearing this j*ns smile turns into a growl and lets his hands roam my body. I start tearing up, feeling weak, I don't have the strength to push him off due to being ranked omega from my old pack. So the most I could do is spit in his face, which works. I run off to the hill, Confused as to why he suddenly decided to do such things. As I reach the top, i fall to the ground and start crying. I let out my ears and tail and curl into a ball wishing for the day to be finished with. My senses went numb the harder I cried. All I wanted was a girlfriend to love not a creep who only likes my body. On top of that my chances are lowered due to my curse.

"Is it bad to want to love someone"

"Is it bad to want to be loved"

"What if it never happens"

"Why cant I be normal"

"Hey are you ok-"

We locked eyes. A member of the student council had made eye contact with me. Itsuki Sumeragi, a freshman and daughter of the famous toymaker. We stared at each a bit before I started panicking. I tried to make my ears and tail disappear but the cool down hasn't passed yet. She walks closer to me and I back up. Eventually I back into the tree, my body turning numb due to my panic attack. Before I know it I feel two arms wrap around my body, hearing a soft hum come from the future toy maker. I relax into her grasp and for the first time in my life, I truly felt loved. She softly scratch's behind my ear, making me wag my tail. Slowly she changes our position so that my (Bigger/Smaller) body is on her lap laying against her. Something I didn't know was Itsuki had grown a small, well no, a big crush me. I snuggle my face into the crook of her neck and slowly drift of to sleep.

{Time Skip}

By the time I wake up, school was close to ending. I lift my head to find Itsuki asleep with her arms around my waist. I wag my tail and softly kiss her face as a way to wake her up. She softly groans before waking up. We made eye contact and her face explodes in red, which confuses me. When I'm in my werewolf form, I get more denser and clumsy so most things go past my head. 

"Itsukiiiii, schools about to end you should get home"

"Oh fuck your right"

As she gets up and starts heading to the front gate, I follow close behind her, not caring if someone sees me since most students are either home or still inside gambling. Itsuki realizes I've been following her and turns around to face me.

"Uh (Y/n), Shouldn't you be going home"

I giggle a bit and wrap my arms around her

"I don't have a home, I've been living in random hotels or on the streets, and now I'm going to live with you, since you carry an alpha scent it makes it easier"

.................

"HUH!?!?"

All I do is smile and hug her tighter, this is the start of my new life with my alpha master.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

(890 Words)

A/N: I hope you enjoyed, I don't see itsuki get much love so I decided to make her the first girl in ur harem. Tell me who u want to be added next or the title automatically goes to yuriko. Anyway Have a good day/afternoon/night. Love you all!!

 Love you all!!