- Ch 2: Club meetings -

[ 3rd Pov ]

Another day and Another encounter for our (Y/n).

You've already meet the alpha, Itsuki.

Now you meet another.

I wonder if they'll also fall for you charms.

now go on you journey lover boy. 

[Itsuki Pov]

Usually when I head to school it would be quiet and peaceful. Today however was not like any other day, now I have my crush, who happens to be a wolf girl. is now wrapped around my arm pointing out random things and telling me little facts. Who knew such a closed quite girl can have so much to say. Not that I'm complaining, she's so cute. I stop walking as we reach the gates and pet the (taller/shorter) girls head.

"ᴡᴇʟʟ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ɴᴏᴡ (ʏ/ɴ), ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴅ"

"But Alpha I want to be with you all day"

I sigh. She so lucky she's cute.

"ꜰɪɴᴇ (ʏ/ɴ) ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴀʟᴘʜᴀ ᴏᴋ?"

She nods and we both head to the student council office. She's telling me about all the things she did last night, even though I was with her. She's a bit forgetful but that's ok, its nice to hear her talk especially knowing she trusts me with her life. 

We finally reach the student council room, I quickly poke my head in to see if anyone was in there. Luckily no one was, so I drag (Y/N) inside and pull her onto my lap. I wrap my arms around her waist and bury my face in her neck. Even though we weren't officially dating we still acted like a couple because of the whole alpha omega bond we have now. I smile as I feel her arm wrap around my head. It was peaceful until the door opened.

I huffed and pulled away to see who it was, all (Y/n) does is bury her face in my neck. I internally squeal but that goes away when I see Yuriko looking at us. We both just stare each other as she sits down, our eyes never leave the other until (Y/n) raised her head and looked at Yurikos. She looks at me, grabs my hand and turns her attention back to Yuriko. 

"Hi my name is (L/n), (Y/n)

"𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 (𝐘/𝐧), 𝐌𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐍𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐧 𝐘𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐤𝐨"

[ Yuriko pov]

this (L/n) girl seems interesting to say the least, as we talked to each other learning more. I noticed whenever she would be happy she would wag her lower half as if she had a tail there. It only added to her charm even more. I smile as she started to open more about herself, she was such a cute creature I wonder if I could date her.

As I was about to mention relationships, I catch that Istuki was giving me a death glare and gripping (Y/n) hips softly. I sigh thinking they are in a relationship so might as well ask.

"𝐒𝐨 (𝐘/𝐧) 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝  𝐈𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠?"

"Dating? No of course not a lowly omega such as myself am not allowed to dat an alpha like you and Itsuki"

This comment confuses me, I look at Itsuki who now scolding (Y/n), only catching the words don't, alpha and secret.  I'm happy that they aren't dating but what does the term alpha and omega mean to the two. 

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐈𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢"

Itsuki sighs before allowing (Y/n) to talk

"I'm sorry for the confusion alpha, but since Miss Itsuki said its ok for to know I am a werewolf and both you and Itsuki have an alpha smell, this very room is filled with alpha smells, except for the male beta. "

I nod my head in understanding, Sure I'm shocked to find out I rank as an alpha in the werewolf community and even more surprised that there is even a werewolf community. Once I process everything, I smirk, If I'm an alpha to this girl that means I have a chance with her. Yes she said alphas and omegas may not date but rules are meant to be bent, after all that's how my club stay up for so long. 

Itsuki must have realized what was going through my head since she pulled (Y/n) closer to her body, as if her tiny body can put up a fight against me. 

"Since Itsuki is the first alpha I found I am now living with her and destined to mate with her"

Both me and Itsuki blush at this comment. Now this is definitely going to be a fight between us. I mean who wouldn't want this charming creature, anyone who doesn't is clearly insane to not love her beauty and knowledge. I must get closer to her.  

Just as I was about to make another comment the large doors that lead into the council doors had opened. The rest of the members came into the room all looking at (Y/n) as they sit down.

"𝓝𝓸𝔀 𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓘𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵"

Kirari said.

I have a feeling Me and Itsuki aren't going to be the only ones trying to get (Y/n)'s love from now on.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

(829 words)

A/N: Hope you liked the update. I'm going on a break from writing until June 24 (end of summer college) Have a Good Day/Afternoon/Night.