Paladin Of The Holy Kingdom

A woman walked through the inn Corridor. The woman whose beauty is said to be comparable to the famous holy queen. Strongest paladin in the land, Captain of the paladin order Remedios Custodio. Right now she acting as a leader of an envoy from the Holy Kingdom.

It was a luxurious inn where the floor is padded with soft red carpet this inn is one of the most luxurious in the Royal capital.

But this was too luxurious for her. It's not like that she was unaccustomed to luxury but the situation back in her homeland made her heartaches. When million of her countryman suffered under demon occupation & her master's & friend situation is still unknown how could she be comfortable staying in a luxurious inn?."

But since her vice Captain - Who is more intelligent than her - said that the purpose of staying in this inn is to show that the Holy Kingdom still had a future. So that the noble are more willing to send aids. Although she is still uneasy about it she is willing to do anything to increase the chances for the Holy Kingdom to get aid.

After a short walk letter, she arrives at her room in the inn. Inside there is her Captain and a few high-ranking paladins. They are sitting at the table discussing their work at the royal capital.

Her entry to the room changes the atmosphere. The hubbub of their discussion change into their standing up in salutes to her. After returning their salute Remedios join them at their table. The first person she asked was her vice, Captain Gustavo.

"What is the latest situation, Gustavo?."

"Not much happening our situation is still precarious."

"What about meeting with the noble of the kingdom are you manage to get it?."

"Unfortunately no, all of our envoy that comes back said the noble are unable to send us any aid. The only envoy who hasn't returned yet is Neia Baraja, but I would've put much hope into her."

Hearing this made her heartache worsen. She who had sworn to protect her Majesty Holt Queen and her country to inability to aid her beloved country is brought despair upon her.

After her failure, She is now like a powder keg ready to explode filled with all kinds of negative emotions. Her team's current situation is also added to her frustration. She desperately tried to find hope for the salvation of her nation.

The whole point of coming to the kingdom is to secure aid and if possible military intervention. But so far they haven't found anything that could help them.

"What about the Blue Rose did they agree to meet with us?."

"Yes, they agreed to meet us this evening."

"What should I know about them before our meeting?."

"Firstly, the Blue Rose is consists of five members. Its leader was Lakyus Alvein Dale Aindra, she is a member of the peerage, she is also capable of resurrection magic. If our worst-case scenario were true she should be able to resurrect Her Majesty."

"Securing her help would have been crucial especially when my sister's whereabouts are still unknown. Then whose next?."

"There are also female warriors name Gagaran, the twin Ninja called Tia & Tina & the mysterious magic caster called evileye."

"They're proper adamantite adventurer team am I correct?. But I doubt they can defeat Jaldabaoth."

"That is still unknown information. But they are the ones who supported Vass the black during his fight with Jaldabaoth. I heard Evileye is fighting moon demon there."

"Moon Demon?. We haven't encountered them right?."

"There is no report about them appearing in the Holy Kingdom but I think we should prepare for the worst."