Crossing The Border

Remedios riding on her warhorse accompany by her subordinates & their would-be ally the Blue Rose.

The Paladin & the Blue Rose has reached an agreement if the Blue Rose were to join the fight against Jaldabaoth the Paladin must have a guarantee to win a fight against him.

So now they headed to the city of E-Rantel where just three years ago the mysterious Paladin king established the kingdom of Ainz Ooal Gown. They come there to ask the king for aid. More specifically to ask him to dispatch the legendary hero Vass & Yuri from the sword of darkness to accompany them to fight against Jaldabaoth.

The group has mixed feelings about this new nation of Ainz Ooal Gown.

The Paladin order has a neutral feeling about the nation as a whole but they somewhat opposed to coexistence policy between Human, Demihuman, Heteromorphic race, and especially the undead army that the nation employs due to their human-centric religious doctrine.

Although not as harsh as the Slaine Theocracy doctrine the Holy kingdom - who faces frequent raids from Demihuman - practice Human centrism.

As for The Blue Rose, their opinion is quite different between each member. Their leader has a negative opinion of the Ainz Ooal Gown kingdom because of what they did to the kingdom during the battle of Katze plain but at the same time, she also respected the Ainz Ooal Gown Kingdom because of their achievement within a short period.

Gagaran, she has rather a positive view of Ainz Ooal Gown kingdom. Among her friends and inner circle, she is known to no animosity towards demihuman or heteromorphic beings, and she is disgusted by Slaine Theocracy policy of nonhuman genocide so Ainz Ooal Gown policy of coexistence pleased her very much.

the twin assassin Tia & Tina, their opinions are neutral. Professionally speaking they see that kingdom as a threat and also an opportunity at the same. Being an assassin in the past they see the new E-Rantel as a treasure trove of information sources and job opportunities but also something filled with unknown threats. Overall they decided to follow Lakyus's directive when it comes to it.

As for Evileye, she hated Ainz Ooal Gown kingdom. The kingdom who take her most beloved dear. She loathes them to their hearts.

As they arrived at the border Lakyus shouted to everyone. "Everyone we are already at the border,"

The border between the Reeztize kingdom & their former territories of E-Rantel were used to be just a sign on the side of the dirt road. But now after Ainz Ooal Gown takes over the border is a lot more visible.

The first most glaring difference is right now on the border are fence up with barbed wire, there are dozens of guard towers alongside the borders with at least 5km apart between each other. And there is a massive fort on the side of Ainz Ooal Gown Kingdom. And road on the other side of the road is already paved make it easier for the traveler to pass through.

If the purpose of building that infrastructure is to show the difference between new and prospering nations and stagnant ones. It was a great success on the Ainz Ooal Gown part.

"Right we are here, everyone organizes your thing. Prepare for inspection." Remedios orders her subordinates to get the thing in order. "Gustavo, are you already prepared our documentation."

"Of course Captain. The letter of envoy Singed by high councils to show our credentials as an emissary."

"That good. Then what should I know before entering this kingdom?"

"Well, pretty much the same with Reeztize but I must remain you that the Holy Kingdom is still haven't yet established diplomatic relations with the Kingdom of Ainz Ooal Gown. Although the chances are pretty low we might be denied entries to the country."