Are you okay?

"Is Willow staying with us again?" Sarah asks.
    "Yeah, I was going to talk to you about that."
    Sarah smiles, "I like Willow, she's sweet and she helps around the house. I enjoy having her here and I know you love her."
    "Thank you," Giles smiles softly, kissing her.
    "Hey, what's up?" Willow asks, grabbing an apple from the counter.
    "Nothing, we're just talking."
    "We actually have something to tell you," Sarah says.
    "Oh?"
    "We got married, about a month ago."
   "What? Why didn't you say anything?"
    "We didn't want to make a big deal."
    "It is a big deal, we need to throw a wedding shower."
    "Nothing big, you can invite Buffy, Xander and Anya. That's it," Sarah says and Willow claps excitedly, running off to her bedroom.
    Sarah's smile fades as Giles steps towards her, "what's wrong?" He asks.
    "I don't know, I just suddenly feel nauseous."
    "Do you need to sit?"
    "Yeah, I think...I think I..." Sarah falls back and Giles catches her, carrying her to the couch and laying her down.
    "WILLOW!" Giles screams.
    Willow runs out, kneeling next to Giles, "what can I do?"
    "Wet cloth, cool water, not cold."
    Willow nods, running into the bathroom. Giles pushing Sarah's hair away from her face. Willow passes him the cloth and he dabs it on her forehead and neck, cooling her down. Sarah groans, waking up.
    "Bathroom," she says and Giles helps her to the bathroom.
    Willow stands anxiously by the door while Giles helps Sarah as she vomits into the toilet. He gently strokes her back, holding her hair behind her shoulders.
    "It's okay, darling. Let it out."
    Willow moves to the couch, sitting and waiting for Giles and Sarah to return. They finally come back fifteen minutes later and Sarah curls up next to Giles on the couch.
    "I'll get you some water," Willow says, getting up and running to the kitchen.
    Giles runs his fingers through Sarah's hair and she shivers, cuddling in closer to him. Willow passes her a glass of water and Sarah slowly sips it.
    "Is she cursed?" Willow asks, sitting across from the two.
    "Possibly, but I don't think anyone would curse her with morning sickness."
    "Morning...is she pregnant?"
    "Maybe, I'll have to take her to the doctor later and see."
    Willow smiles, watching Sarah fall asleep. "I hope so."
    Giles glances up at Willow, smiling softly, "me too."
    "Somethings wrong. I need to go to the hospital," Sarah says, sitting up.
    They get to the hospital and Sarah makes Giles and Willow sit in the waiting room while she gets examined. Willow rests her head on Giles's shoulder and about an hour later Sarah comes out, walking silently past them and out the front doors. Giles gets in the driver's seat with Sarah in the passenger's seat and Willow in the back. He stares at her, worried before driving home. Halfway there Sarah breaks down, sobbing into her hands.
    Giles pulls over, getting out of the car and walking over to her side, pulling open the door and hugging her. He strokes her hair, holding her tight. Once she calms down, he wipes her tears, gently kissing her forehead.
    "What happened?" He asks.
    Sarah sniffles, "I uh, was pregnant."
    "Was?"
    Willow lets out a small, almost inaudible gasp.
     "Oh," he says, resting his hands on her thighs. "Well, we can keep trying."
    Sarah shakes her head, "they ran a few tests, we can keep trying but...my womb," she takes a deep breath, "I can't have kids."
    "We'll figure this out. There are plenty of other-"
    "I'll do it. I can carry your guys baby," Willow pipes up from the back seat.
    "Oh, Willow, you don't have to."
    "No, I want to. After everything you guys have done for me, I want to help you."
    Giles looks at Sarah who smiles softly, "what do you think?"
    "I think we should talk about it and figure out the best option before we jump into anything," he says. "But, I would like for Willow to help us."
    Sarah nods, hugging him, "I'm sorry."
    "None of this is your fault. It's out of our hands."
    She kisses Giles, staring into his eyes. "I love you."
    "I love you too," he says, smiling.