Part 18

Bella's POV

When I woke up this morning I went straight to the fridge and grabbed out some chicken Sandridge's and wolfed it down. When I went to shower I nearly bashed into my body, unwinding the knots in my shoulders and back.

When I got out I brushed through my hair, when it was smooth I picked up the scissors and cut my hair until it was touching the edge of my jaw. Once it was done I looked into the mirror and I saw not just one person but two.

Alice Cullen.

"Bella, why did you cut you're hair? I turned around and stared at her. Did Edward send her or did she just come to see me? "Alice when are you doing here?" I demanded from her once her eyes met mine. Oh, well you see we're all moving back here Bella. Edward had a hard time without you, he couldn't be around us because of the depression he fell into."

"Why are you moving back now?" I asked but I don't really care for her answer. "Because we all missed you, even Rosalie missed you? Bella please just forgive us, please. Bella we're going back to high school when break finishes Bella." I took I deep breath which was I bad idea because I got the overly sweet smell. "Alice I will always be grateful for what you've done in the past for me however I can't be your friend, only your ally." Her face fell when I finished explaining it to her. "Why?"

Her bottom lip slipped into a pout. "Because things have changed and us being friends isn't possible anymore because like I said things have changed and there's no going back." Alice's expression was heart breaking, if I was the softy that I used to be I would have hugged her. "How did you get so tall?" she asked yet another question. "Because I had a growth spurt. Now please Alice just go."

She nodded and went out through the window, in a flash of black. Then I heard the phone ring, I went down to answer it. I didn't know that things could have changed this fast, and not like this. This time around the change would mean ether life or death for the both of Jake and I or death for a pack member.

*Oh, what could Bella be talking about? Will someone die? Keep a look out for the next story! And guys this book is going to end soon how will things end? Will Bella and Jacob get to live happy ever after? Or will things decide to take that away from both of them? Continue reading to find out!*