22| "tranquility"

Jungkook who sat on a chair sealing the royal letters with the seal wax and neatly stamping it over with his signet. With a good hand speed he was done with half of them as they were many in numbers, suddenly something' tickled his feet nearly making him jump from the place he sat on, he immediately bent down to see. His face held a frown seeing someone rather than something...who any guesses?

Of course Princess Yeonmi, taehyung left to shower and left Yeonmi in the room. Jeongguk glared at her but Yeonmi just laughed putting her fingers in her mouth and sitting on the floor.
"Hey you..." Jeongguk pointed at her
"Go over there" then pointed to the other side of the room but just to receive what? A giggle Yeonmi proceed to stand up and hold at the sides of the table placed infront of Jeongguk. He again glared at her
"If you fall don't cry, understood?"

Jeongguk rolled his eyes, Focusing back to what he was doing, where as Yeonmi slowly walked here and there gripping the table, true bloods have extremely sharp senses. Jeongguk's ear heard a tiny shuffle and he knew what's coming the next second he was holding yeonmi's arm who had lost her grip to the table losing her balance.

He yanked her close to him as a paper shredder was placed besides the table where Yeonmi was gonna fall. He looked at Yeonmi who's eyes were big as plates staring at her father with parted lips, wearing a surprised expression. Jeongguk noticed fear in her eyes, sighing he slowly picked up the little Yeonmi putting her close to his chest and engulfing her tight to comfort her now that tight was way more tight for Yeonmi. He wasn't aware as he was doing this for the first time.

Jeongguk heard a click of the door and immediately left Yeonmi and sat back on his seat putting her quickly on a safe place. Yeonmi's face was red from getting tightly engulfed she was still surprised while taehyung came from the hamam having a towel in his hand his eyes caught the sight of Yeonmi as he made his way to her gently picking her up.

He frowned and Jeongguk hoped he didn't notice anything
"Why's your face red bubba?" Taehyung asked Yeonmi who starred at him with a soft gaze. Bubba? What is that Jeongguk thought still sealing the letters. Taehyung turned around still holding yeonmi and he stopped on his tracks upon noticing Jeongguk in the room. At least he was wearing appropriate clothes not to get the big Alpha horny.

A faint gust of air passed between them,
"You need to get ready we will be going soon"
"Where?"
"Gayeol" Jeongguk answered taehyung while stamping the last seal.
He got up blowing upon the candle used for melting the wax and leaving the haram. Taehyung quickly walked off preparing himself where as Jeongguk left to visit the assembly for discussing the new rules for the kingdom.

He came back to the haram to find a 1.67 feet baby in a white dress and it was non other than Yeonmi who was sitting in the middle of the room. Where's he? Jeongguk questioned himself looking across the room to see his omega staring himself in the mirror while putting a bright shade of maroon on his lips, he was wearing a dress that reached a bit above his ankles in the color grey. A pair of open flats on his feet, there was this rule to wear something gifted you by your Alpha when you visit another place so he wore a green pendant with ear rings which was gifted to him on his wedding night by Jeongguk.

He looked ethereal Jeongguk saw how taehyung's stomach out lined this dress as well though it was still small to call it a 6 months old.
Seeing Jeongguk's reflection on the mirror he flinched putting down the tint and cleaning his finger with a piece of clothe. Jeongguk got out of his trance going towards the open closet area. He choose an all black outfit which was a black hanbok
With a lighter color of black epaulettes. He did his cufflinks coming out to find taehyung sitting on the bed and tying something with the royal blue ribbon.

"What's that?" Jeongguk asked him getting taehyung off guard
"i-it's a gift for soo-jin" Jeongguk made an 'ow' face
"Let's go now we are heading out" all their luggage and things were in the buggy. They were respectfully escorted to their carriages, with an army of guards and protocol. Jeongguk was on his horse while taehyung and Yeonmi were in the carriage. The journey was great because of the good weather, it was slightly windy it took above 11 hours for them to reach to the Gayeol they all rested in between as well.

When all the carriages had reached to the palace. The nation bowed down to the King of Kinaan. Jeongguk got off his horse and he went to the Queen's cart opening the door he found both of them asleep Yeonmi had her head on taehyung's lap as taehyung supported his head to the back of the buggy.
Jeongguk grinned
"Hey wake up, we have arrived" Taehyung's eyes widened hearing Jeongguk's voice as he slowly lifted his head adjusting his clothes. Yeonmi also woke up due to the movement and clutched to taehyung.

"Come" Jeongguk forwarded his hand, taehyung stared it for a couple of seconds giving him he believed it was all because they were in public and had to act like a perfect couple, he gave Jeongguk his hand as the Alpha gently held it and Yeonmi who clutched to taehyung's side, as soon as he came in the public's sight all jaws dropped on the alluring beauty infront of them. And cooed on the princess, they hailed for the family wishing them prayers.

Jeongguk had a grip on taehyung's waist pulling him closer to Yeonmi was beside taehyung holding his hand. They had the biggest smiles on their faces when they saw Namjoon who had come to welcome them all the way down to the entrance both of them bowed to each other afterwards Joon engulfed Jeongguk in a hug.
"Welcome back big bro" namjoon frankly said to Jeongguk (he's younger than Jeongguk) Namjoon then looked at taehyung slightly bowing and smiling to him and taehyung did the same. Joon bent down to reach Yeonmi and give her his hand which she put her small hand on.
They were taken in the palace and given one of the best rooms to stay and it was again taehyung, Yeonmi, Jeongguk.

First of all I'm really very sorry for my inactivity it was because of my studies and I seriously lost all my motivation to write for a certain point I wanted to quit but thankfully I gained back my writing possessions just because how much you su...

First of all I'm really very sorry for my inactivity it was because of my studies and I seriously lost all my motivation to write for a certain point I wanted to quit but thankfully I gained back my writing possessions just because how much you support me Ily!

Second of all to all my Muslim readers I wish you a very very happy Ramadan, May Allah keep you away from harm and trouble, as you fast and pray in Ramadan, may all of your sins be forgiven and may you be blessed with peaceful life for each day ahead. 💜💜💜

 💜💜💜