Chapter 55- An old...acquintance

Cause the window

Opened one time,

 with you and me

Rowoon?" you whispered with a stunned expression

"Yunru what a pleasant surprise?" He looked at you with open admiration and eyes filled with delight until you hear a slight cough from behind you. You snicker a bit as Ms Fey raised her eyebrow with a lovely gesture to the two of you.

"You know each other?' She asked, looking at the two of you with open interest.

Rowoon was a little red behind the ears. He smiles sheepishly, a little embarrassed for his genuine excitement to see the girl he fell for a few months ago. But she's bonded to a very possessive soulmate at the time. It was a pity.

"Oh, we met at my little cousins'21 st birthday a few months ago. She's my cousin LiuMeis' best friend." He winks at you, and you just grin. He was such a gentleman at the party. Just that obnoxious Dylan that ruined a potential friendship.

You smile widely:" Good to see you too, Rowoon."

Ms Fey chuckle: " Well, Yunru  than no need for boring introductions...Rowoon is, fortunately, your supervisor. He is one of the executive producers of a morning talk show and does editing after his main job. He is one of our thrice award-winning producers. You will be in the best hands. He'll show you the ropes, and you will work with him in the studios. Tao you and Y/n will be under Rowoon and Wang Yong Zhou."

Just then, a very tall and handsome man came out from a side door. He had a calm and relaxed aura around him. He smirks at the two young interns. You all bow and greet.

Ms Fey: " Hi there, Wang Yong! Here are your two interns

Ms Fey: " Hi there, Wang Yong! Here are your two interns. Please don't overwork them, ok. Bye, you two. I'll see you in the meeting room after work for report backs on your first day. Bye for now."

Wang Yong:" We won't. Little sir, you can come with me...nice to meet you ", pretty girl." he smiles at Rowoon, who rolled his eyes.

Wang Yong left with Toa- who gave you a "good luck sigh". And mouthed a "see you later."