Chapter 5 - That's a promise

Georgina

If playing it cool was a sport, right now I'd be taking gold. I mean shit, he is unbelievable, the tattoos are a massive turn on to start with that's a given but there's something about Scott Preston, at first I thought he was just the typical cocky prick who thinks he can bag any girl he likes, and don't get me wrong I think he normally is. But just before when I shot him down I seen his face. That man was like a sad little puppy. And boy do us girls love puppies.

"So I think we should do teams" Layla announces as we're picking up our golf sticks. I simply shrug and nod my head, makes no difference to me.

I'm simply only here for two reasons.
One being the way my best friends eyes light up every time she looks at Nate and the way he can't take his eyes off her, Its her birthday after all and of course i want her to be happy.
And Two, Mr. Scott Preston.

I'd never admit it to him of course but that man has got my stomach doing flips and it has been since I set eyes on him. The man is bloody huge in both height and build. Height itself is a massive turn on for me, being tall myself it's hard to find a man who's taller and not intimidated by my height. Something tells me Scott doesn't get intimidated easily, and I sure hope that's the case. Looking at the way his black T-shirt clung to his solid chest and  the way it stretched round his large muscular arms turns me on even more. I can only imagine that underneath the black swimming shorts he has on there's something rather large hiding beneath them too and believe me when I tell you I will take great pleasure in finding out. Great pleasure.

"Boys vs Girls" both Scott and Nate say as they grin like idiots at each other.

To make things easier since we're a big group we decide to split in half. Layla, Lucy, Tom and Dan will play together and then Scott, Nate, Scarlett and I will. The teams work out perfectly for Scarlett and I, so we can both spend more time with the god like men we both seem to be attracted to.

"Ready for this babe" I nudge Scarlett slightly as we make our way to the first hole.

"More than ready" her eyes light up as she says it and if I couldn't tell before the huge grin on her face would be a give away that she likes him.

"That's my girl" I say quietly so only the two of us can hear as the four of us come to a stop right before the first hole.

"Should I go fi-"

"I'll go first" I interrupt Scott and I can tell by the smirk on his face that he didn't expect it.

"Well then, ladies first Georgina" he steps to the side letting me pass by him to take my shot.

It doesn't go unmissed that he stays right where my body has to brush against him to get by. As soon as my backside accidentally brushes against his thigh I feel him tense up and let out a little moan that only I can hear since Scarlett and Nate are too wrapped up in there own little bubble. Georgina 2 - Scott 0.

After taking my shot I glance back up at him through my long lashes, meeting his blue eyes that now look a full shade darker than before.

"Your turn" I say as he silently nods walking towards me.

"Good effort" he stops right in front of me commenting on my shot where I just missed getting a hole in one but I know exactly what he really means.

I place my hand on to his arm leaning in a little closer, "that was nothing"

Somehow his large hand finds its way to the small of my back and when he leans in closer to whisper in my ear I'm almost certain he'll hear my heart beat ready to jump out my chest it's beating so fast.

"We both know this isn't nothing" I'm almost taken back by his words as his lips lightly brush against my ear. Georgina 2 - Scott 1.

Snap out of it girl, this isn't you.

Placing my hand flat on his hard chest I catch Scarletts eye as she grins at me. She knows I'd never fall that easy.

"Oh Scott. Scotty boy. I can go all day" his eyes widen and I walk away from him to join Scarlett swinging my hips just that little bit more.

Georgina 3 - Scott 1, I'm back in the game.

—————

Somewhere between the 3rd and the 9th hole I realised that Scott Preston is much more than just good looks, he's smart as hell and probably one of the funniest men I've ever met.

"Come on George" he eggs me on as I take my shot.

"Oh bugger" I can't concentrate.

"What was that shit?" He teases as my ball completely misses the hole. And the four of us laugh.

As our game has gone on Scarlett and Nate have become more and more comfortable with each other and I hate to admit it but the four of us are like fucking long lost friends, I can't stop laughing at these idiots.

"I'd like to see you do any better"

"Trust me when I tell you this George, you can't get any better than me" if this had come out of any other mans mouth I would of rolled my eyes and told them where to go but with Scott everything is just so laid back and I swear I can't take a word that comes out of his mouth seriously, it just makes me laugh.

"Oh Scott, please don't tell me lines like that actually get you anywhere? What women do you pull with lines like that?" I scoff fighting to hide back the grin that's dying to come out.

"Wouldn't you like to know" we step back as Scarlett and Nate go forward to take there shots.

"Believe me babe, if I wanted to know you'd know." 

"I'm calling your bluff Georgina." Scott leans down to whisper in my ear. "I've seen the way you've been looking at me, trust me baby the feeling is definitely mutual" Cocky little shit.

Why couldn't he have been butt ugly, at least then I'd have friend zoned him straight away as awful as that sounds. His personality is amazing, he's hilarious even if he is so fucking sure of himself. Some girls are put off by shit like that, but I can't say I am. If anything it only makes me crave him more.

"Don't flatter yourself Scott." I chuckle, "Your tattoos turn me on what can I say" I smirk as I run my fingers up and down his right arm that's covered in black and white tattoos. "But that doesn't mean that you do"

A small smile spreads across his face and I gulp as his eyes zone in on my lips. Why does he have to be so fucking good looking?

He's closer now than he was before and I have to lift my head right up to meet his eye.
"We can play this game as long as you like George, but I think you and I both know that's a lie" he reaches out to tuck a strand of hair behind my ear that's fell onto my face. The moment his hand comes into contact with me it's like my whole body is on fire.

With his hand still resting on my cheek he closes the distance between us so his body is pressed up against mine and I can feel how solid he is against my stomach. Boy was I right about everything being large.

"Baby I will make you cum harder than you ever have before. That's a promise" oh fuck.

My heart feels like it's literally going to jump out of my chest right now and I have to quickly clench my thighs together as a wave of heat suddenly spreads to my core. It's like there's electricity running through my veins and I just want to rip his clothes off of him and jump his bones right here and now. I'm totally fucked.

Georgina 3 - Scott 1000000