58; My Rarest Hyacinth

ZHUBAO

I entered Rain's room as I pulled his comforter off him, "Wake up, sleepy head!"

"Why?" He moaned, but I did not give up and kept pulling the blanket from him.

"It's your birthday, silly!" I yelled.

He stood up and covered my mouth, "You're so noisy..."

"And you can't do anything about it!" I pushed him to the bathroom. "Take a bath!!!"

He scratched the back of his head and made a face before closing the door, I ran to the kitchen where the others are. "What took you so long?"

"I woke Rain up, he's a sleepy head..." I sat beside him and sighed.

"Is he up now?" He asked again.

"Yeah, he's on the bathroom now." I took a cup and poured tea.

We ate breakfast and after that we prepared to go to the TF Entertainment, as I uttered something, "I will ride my bike..."

They all agreed at me except Junhao, so he said, "I will ride mine as well."

"Yeah, right." I said and wore my helmet.

"Wait." He sat on his motor side wards after noticing my outfit, "You're wearing a silk dress and you're going to drive?"

"I can handle this..." I put my jacket on.

"Topped with a leather jacket huh, you will ride on mine, whether you like it or not..." He pulled me and forced me to sit sidewards.

"I can ride mine." I stood up.

"Opss no," He held my hand, and I lost balance that's why I landed on his big bike sidewards, he held my arms and wrapped it on his hip. "You will ride here..."

As we entered the entertainment, we rushed to the studio, and there I saw Mr. Li standing near the door frame, I immediately approached and smiled, "Mr. Li!"

He smiled widely; I've never seen this smile from him before. "I missed you all..."

RAIN

"Thank you so much for celebrating with me today, Mr. Li. I really appreciated the gifts you have given me."

"No worries, you can go now. So, you can arrive in Beijing early," Mr. Li said and smiled at us before he hugged me and slipped something on my pocket. It was money, i just smiled at him, as symbol of gratitude.

"Bye sir, see you tomorrow!" Zhubao said and smiled.

"You can rest tomorrow; I know that you all will be tired tonight, consider tomorrow as your rest day," He smiled at us.