If we have each other || 6

"Oppa" Aera called softly knocking on the door. She was hugging her blue and green turtle plushie with one arm and holding Jin's hand with the other. She glanced up at Jin who gave her a small smile, gesturing her to knock again.

"Aera? You should be sleeping right now. What are you doing here? And hyung you too?" Jimin said.

"I woke up" The girl said, letting go of Jin's hand and taking Jimin's instead. She went inside and Jin left the room.

"Let's sleep quickly, its almost midnight." The brother said and laid on the bed next to the six year old. She looked up at him and hugged him making Jimin chuckle.

"What happened?" He asked patting her back.

"Why is everybody sad?" She asked, "I don't like Oppa sad."

"I'm... I'm not sad princess. I'm good."

Aera shook her head and added, "You are sad. Did I do something Oppa? Are you angry with me? I'm sorry Oppa."

"No baby, you don't have to say sorry. I'm not mad at you." Jimin said, "Its just you know, Mamma and Daddy they won't come back now... It was their funeral yesterday right? That's why, I was just little worried that's all. I'm not mad at you."

"Oh I thought I did something to make you angry." She giggled. Jimin sighed and forced a smile. She was still young to acknowledge that being dead is permanent. He adjusted his position, but frowned on seeing Aera getting up.

"Where are you going?"

"Koo must be worried" she said, "Let's go and tell him that its okay. We can talk to Mamma on the phone. What if he's crying because he miss them?"

Jimin looked down and nodded slowly, "You go to Kookie, he'll be very happy to see you. Tell him that its okay and we will manage everything. And also that Jimin Oppa will try his best to keep you and Kookie happy, okay?" He said.

Aera stopped and stared at him. So much for her to remember, "Please say it again..." She said, trying to remember the whole thing. Jimin chuckled and patted her head.

"Just go to Kookie and give him a hug. A real tight one alright?"

"Okay!" Aera cheered, "but you are not coming...?"

"No, you can go. He'll like it more if you go to him."

"Oh okay" Aera nodded and jumped down from the bed. She opened the door and ran towards Jungkook's room wearing a wide smile with her ice cream themed t shirt and shorts. She knocked on the door and waited for a response.

She pushed the door open when he didn't say 'come in' and saw Jungkook laying on the bed. Aera climbed next to him and peeked in front of his face, trying to have a look if he was sleeping or awake. The boy moved a little, sweat forming on his forehead, making Aera stumble and fall forward on him.

Jungkook grumbled in his sleep and opened his eyes after a dreadful dream, "Aera?" He whispered.

"What are you doing?"

"I was seeing." She replied.

"Uh what? Anyways, thank you for waking me up." He said and pulled her to lay down beside him.

"I came to give you a hug"

"A hug? This late at night?"

Aera nodded, "Oppa said they are worried because Mamma is not coming back. I thought you must be worried too, so I will give you a hug and Koo will be happy." She said with a smile.

"Ye- Yeah, I... Yeah I will be happy." He said and pulled his little sister closer, hugging her fondly.

"Don't be worried okay? We will call Daddy and talk to them." She said, "Oh and Jiminie Oppa will make everything fine."