Parts 17-The Hospital Visit

Astoria's POV
I woke up to the sound of crying and vomiting for the bathroom I walked in to see Alia throwing her guts up and Pansy pulling her hair back "Omg Lia are you ok" I said rushing to her side " oh yeh just peachy" she said sarcasm dripping with every syllable "ok just trying to help" I say jokingly putting my hands up in mock defence, she laughs briefly before continuing to hurl her guts out we stayed with her ,after a while it was 10 o clock and everyone was up by this time Liana was vomit free and teeth brushed we headed downstairs to find everyone eating breakfast Narcissa gestured for us to sit and we did we ate and and talked before breakfast was at it's end and we went to go pack as the Malfoys were taking us all to Paris to meet with our parents and we are all going to spend the remainder of the holidays with them.

Alia's POV
I went upstairs to our room and begun to pack when I begun to feel lightheaded I walked over to the wardrobe before collapsing to the floor when everything went black.

Draco's POV
We were rushing through a muggle hospital with Lia on some kind of wheeled tables her parents beside mine and all of our friends in tow they took her into an emergency room and refused us entry Blaise told us he would keep us informed as he followed his parent through those dreaded double doors and all we could do was wait,a doctor walked up to us and started asking some questions like if there were any signs and Pansy and Astoria decided to tell us that she was vomiting in early hours of the morning, furious that they would keep something like that from me I begun shouting at them but before long the nurses were calming me down and returning me to my waiting seat.

Blaise's POV
We rushed through the hospital my mother in tears and my brothers comforting her but I felt as though I couldn't breath she was my other half without her I was nothing and whoever did this to her was gonna pay or so help me god everyone will suffer I looked at her in wavering face as the doctors then ushered us out while they took some tests and my mother begun crying more but I didn't know what to do I was useless my sister was in pain and I was useless

Rosalina's Pov

I couldn't bear it my daughter my only baby girl who has been ripped from me so many times before was being ripped from me once again the doctors said that is probably nothing and she is going to be fine but I couldn't be so sure watching them take her away was like someone was ripping out my heart and I could only wait till it was over,about and hour that seemed like an eternity passed they called me and Alexander back in and the doctor begun to speak "she will be just fine,she just needs to eat more,especially in her condition" "condition what condition" I begun questioning the doctors "oh of course it's only the first week she wouldn't know would she"he begun talking to himself "What condition" I begun to get angry at his incompetence "your daughter she...she is pregnant" I stood, shellshocked before my husband started yelling,abandoning his silence "IM GONNA KILL HIM"he started "Xander,Xander calm down" In an attempt to calm him "THAT GOD DAM MALFOY KNOCKED OUR DAUGHTER UP IM NOT GONNA BLODDY CALM DOWN"he roared "ALEXANDER OLIVER ZABINI SHUT THE HELL UP"i thundered and he went silent once more "our daughter is pregnant ok she isn't dead calm down"I reasoned and he nodded understandingly " I'm WHAT!!!!"we turned to see Alia awake and very confused we just stared at her before she begun to speak again "do I have to ask again?"she questioned looking at us as we hugged her "I'm sorry darling" Alex apologised "your pregnant" I said and she fainted again we called in the doctors and they once again they said she would be ok she just fainted out of shock and we went to go tell everyone that she was ok and then inform Lucius and Cissa of what had happened whilst attempting to prevent Alex from murdering Draco as Lia came walking out healthy as ever "what the hell are you doing your supposed to resting Blaise said as he begun to guide his sister back to her room "Im fine" she said I could sense the anger rising in her voice as she pushed Blaise away from her "Draco we need to talk" she spoke and without hesitation he nodded and was up and by her side she then took him to a closet.

Draco's POV

"Hey are you ok" I said a scared smile gracing my lips "I...I'm fine Draco" she stuttered a worried look painted on her scared face "Lia?"i said looking at her as my hand graced her cheek "I'm pregnant" she blurted out searching for reaction on my face but I just smiled and hugged her "I love you Lia and I'm gonna love this baby with all my heart if you want to keep it that is" I said pulling away from searching her eyes and she smiled softly before nodding slowing and I lifted her in my arms and swung her around and just at that moment our lips once again found their way to one another as we kissed I felt as though my heart stopped until we finally parted gasping for breath and we left the closet,walking towards everyone about to tell them the big news when I saw saw Blaise and wondered how he would feel knowing about the pregnancy she looked at me and kissed me on the cheek making all of my fears disappear once more I nod and turn to tell everyone "ok guys there is something we have to tell you" I say smiling at my friends and family "I'm pregnant" Ali says and everyone starts hugging her even Blaise before he turns to me and says "I swear to god if you bloddy hurt her or that child I will personally rip your heart out and then feed it to your family"he says before letting out a maniacal smile and I nod kinda scared because I know he is not bluffing.