US....

My dear readers  i just wanna say, I've tried my best not to include any mature content so that it won't be inappropriate for you guys in respect of your age groups .
Moreover, i have attached Warning ⚠ note where i felt a little you know......
Still if you guys find anything indecent or not to your liking you can text me either through the comment box .

Before you go through the second part... That is us... Guys i want to inform you other parts of the book have been completed... Yet to be published.. So i would request you guys to pls vote and share my story more and more....
Then i would able to publish all of it...

Story continues....

I , KILLIAN BLACKWELL,
The Most promising Entrepreneur out there , awarded  with The Topmost position amongst the Youngest Entrepreneurs... just came back to this country after a along time ; achieving all that i desired for...
FAME, SUCCESS, MONEY, LUXURY.. Everything i had almost everything !!!
(other than a heart) .
Girls, used to call me as stone hearted asshole...
A  Total  badass Womanizer... That was my identity among  the women who slept with me....
Because i was the one who was never into love or something absurd like that...
But she paved her way through my heart so strongly....remembering all what we had makes me fall for her again n again !!
But Man !! She wasn't that easy to get ..as I've said before,
she was like burning sun if you tried to be near her she would have killed u..getting hold of your intentions ,
actually to say the truth she was .....too overbearing or bossy in  nature !! Best annoyer !! who can eat your head out while irritating you !!

full of narcissistic attitude...more or less a Hitler when to abide any rule or regulation .
Nobody could ever imagine her being soft
but believe me she was both at the same time,
one moment as hard as wall another moment soft as feather.!!.
Specially near her patients, children ,family , friends and me!!
.... when i first met her she was everything but not at all soft to me..it was more of like I'm putting myself through a well of fire ..
i knew the deeper i go the more hell i had to face..but
As u know , I'm one of those people who when decide on something ..then ..just achieve it at any cost payable .!!
Ofcurse i had to succeed ,..inspite of all the hard times she used to give me while...getting her all for my self ............
I EVEN SUCCEEDED!!
....BUT THIS DESTINY ALWAYS SNATCHES WHAT U NEED THE MOST ; IT MUST TAKE WHAT U TREASURE THE MOST...
WHY.. AGAIN WHY ME!!?!!

Reminiscing the golden past that we had together.. Those parts of my life spent with her were "the best of what i got...in this life of mine .

  U know what i liked the most in her was her independent attitude

  U know what i liked the most in her was her independent attitude...i loved her way of giving more than taking ...she never deliberately asked anyone ..including me to get something done for her...
Inspite of my persistent questions she never used to ask for a single thing from me...sometimes i used to feel like ...I never mattered to her but...that day proved it all wrong..........

Aish!!! God i can't forget her ever...bless me or punish.. but even if i have to go to hell she should be with me there...if she won't be  there.. I'll destroy everything in my sight...

All i wanted to do was to keep her to myself...

BECAUSE FOR HER I DIE, FOR HER I SURVIVE....
BELIEVE ME OR NOT FOR HER ...LET ALONE SOMEONE ELSE!
I CAN KILL EVEN MYSELF!!! 
(HAPPILY ) .

But she l..... Left me!!!

..All alone....with these..
Why did you do this to me love..? Which part of my sins made me go through all this.....