braids

*so this is what kazs hair would look like ⬆️*

"and...done!"

inej sits back, crossing her legs and placing her hands in her lap. she smiles as she admires her hard work.

kaz stands up from the bed and makes his way over to a nearby mirror. he steps over jesper who's laying on the floor, fiddling with an old bullet casing.

he reaches the mirror.

" no. take it out. take it out now."

jesper and inej burst out laughing while kaz attempts to undo the braids. although he is unsuccessful due to his gloves getting in the way

inej is laughing to hard, she rolls off the bed and falls flat on the floor next to jesper.

the duo continue to laugh hysterically while kaz gets angrier by the minute.

kaz growls at the fact that the braids aren't coming out of his hair. this catches inej and jespers attention.

"aw, come on, kaz. you look great!" inej explains while getting up to stand beside him.

"exactly!" jesper begins. "you look very pretty."

kaz whips around, angrier than ever while inej collapses to the floor in a fit of laughter.

"this is not funny! what are people going to think when they look at me? i know they aren't going to go 'oh there goes the bastard of the barrel' and they certainly won't be intimidated."

he turns back to the mirror, ignoring the hysterics on the floor while he fidgets with the braids again.

inej lets out a snort, causing her and jesper to laugh even harder than before.

jesper gives his best shot at forming a sentence "oh come on, kazzle dazzle. you look very fashionable."

inej buckles over in laughter , clutching her stomach for fear life.

"SHUT UP!" kaz yells as he spins to face inej and jesper once more. the pair quiets to the best of their abilities. although despite their best efforts a few laughs escape their mouths.

"anyone i encounter is going to look and say "aw there goes the little boy who got his hair braided by his girlfriend."

the room silences.

"what did you say?" jesper asks him.

he blushes but tries to keep his composure.

"nothing. shut up."

kaz goes to look away but locks eyes with inej instead.

"you called inej your girlfriend!" exclaims jesper while jumping for joy, shaking the rackety old building that is the crows home.

inej breaks her eye contact to look at jesper. as soon as she does, she begins laughing again.

also kaz could stare at that smile and listen to that laugh on repeat, jesper ruins the moment by dancing in circles chanting "kaz called inej his giiiiirrrrlfriend. kaz called inej his giiiiirrrrlfriend. kaz call-"

"that's it. it's over for the both of you." kaz claims

he grabs his cane and goes after them.

inej and jesper run, squeeling. trying to avoid the wrath of kaz and his cane.

A/N: hi! this is my first time writing something like this so i'm sorry if it's not the best. it would be awesome if you could leave some comments to help me improve :) also, feel free to vote if you liked it!