Kisses on your body

Y/N POV (ANY)

"I'm bored!" You groan at Daryl looking at him with sorrow eyes

He looks at you and smirks looking at you up and down.

"Why don't we play a game? It's called the drinking game. It's quite simple. If for example I say, I fell off a horse. You would either drink if you have and you wouldn't of you didnt." Daryl takes a swigg from his glass of wine.

I giggle at the thought of him falling of a horse.

"Alright let's play." I say smiling turning to face him.

"I will go first. Never gone skinny dipping." He says gazing into my eyes mischievously.

I hesitate on going to confess to him you have with your ex. I take a small sip not making any eye contact.

Daryl smirks "Wish i'd seen that." then winks towards me making me blush brightly.

You blush deeply at the thought of him seeing you naked.

"Never..." Daryl struggles to think of something.

He sparks up and smirks devilishly.

"Never thought of asking y/n to kiss me every where." He smirks.

I blush even more and waited for him to drink or not. He does!? Your heart beats a million times faster than ever! I smirk and climb onto of him and straddle his hips. I begin unbuttoned his shirt and kiss every where. As requested.