Together at last

Y/N POV (ANY)

I heard a light breeze whisper through a window

I heard a light breeze whisper through a window. Wait, my window is shut. I flutter my eyes open to see a beautiful bedroom. I stare at it confused, where am I? I then feel someone pull me closer to them. I look down to see Loki Laufeyson. I did it! I shifted yes! Oh my god I can't believe it! I thought it wasn't true at first but it really is!

Loki looked so peaceful and happy asleep. From what I could tell, he only had some boxers on, which made me blush. His skin was so soft, pale and delicate. His breathing was light and soft. His hair was messy and some strands were in front of his face. He was very cuddly, his arms were wrapped around my waist and his head laid on my chest.

His bedroom was immaculate. His walls were a forest green with black borders outlining everything. His bedsheets were a tie dye pattern of many different shades of green with black pillows and sheet. His walk in closet was a dark brown oak.

From what I could see, one side had Loki's clothes and one side was mine with a vanity unit with piles of makeup at the end of the closet. On the side of the closet, there was a room leading to his black marble bathroom.

I lay back down and disturb Loki and wakes up. He smiles at me and kisses me. I didn't expect to kiss him so soon but he was amazing. His lips were like clouds and the way our lips moved together were like they were made for each other. He pulls back and moves his hand to caress my face.

"Good morning my darling." Loki says with his deep and growling morning voice.

I smile and say good morning back. I then proceed to get up and hop into the shower. Taking off my robs, I see my scripted my body for the first time in first person. Joy filled my chest and made my lips curve to smile widely.

After showering and drying my hair, I walk to my wardrobe but get stopped by a half naked Loki wearing a towel loosely around his waist. His hand laid on my chin and he pulled me into a kiss. My cheeks glow red and I walk into our wardrobe and decided to apply some light makeup and looked at my options of clothing.

Well considering this is Asgard and it is full of Norse gods, I expected there to be some Norse clothing choices and there was. I soon decided to pick a nice white linen dress which hugged my body perfectly. Looking for accessories, I see a pair of leather wristbands and a matching leather corset.

After getting ready for the day, Loki escorts us down to the dining room where we are greeted by Thor and Frigga. Okay this must be real....it's strange but real. Sitting down, Frigga is talking with Thor about this ball that is supposedly happening tonight.

"May I ask what the ball is in celebration for?" Y/N asks trying to be polite and respectful and to not look out of place.

"Well...I can't exactly say. It's a surprise." Frigga stutters at first but smirks to her self.

All the excitement took over me that I now can't remember what I had scripted. I guess it will be a surprise. Breakfast went on and we all talked like we had known each other for years, even though I had just met them.

Frigga had asked us to get me fitted for a dress for the ball tonight with Loki in the towns square. Finishing breakfast, me and Loki venture out into the town looking for the tailors. The streets had a medieval feel to it. And walking with a prince let alone a god feels empowering. Clutching his arm and his hand on my waist made me feel devoted to him.

Reaching the tailors, the smell of oak and mint fills our nostrils and calms us from the busy streets of Asgard. The tailor was taking my measurements in the mirror and I could see Loki staring at me in awe which I couldn't help but smile with him. He had mentioned Frigga has designed the dress herself and hoped and I would love it. However i won't be able to see it till tonight.

It had just turned 12 pm and me and Loki were both hungry so he decided to take me to this bakery. It was a small business run by a family who all adored each other and was surrounded by love. After the baker has baked our bread, me and Loki day on their bench outside chatting away chewing the light and fluffy texture.

The day had went by quick and now some servants were dressing me and Frigga in preparation for the ball that was nearing. The maids had applied a mixture of light and dark blue eyeshadow to my lids and touched up my makeup. Frigga had revealed my dress and it was absolutely beautiful.

The dress was a faint blue colour. Sheer sleeves. No straps. Silver beads on the waist of the dress and the top of it. Slipping into it made me feel like a Disney Princess. Well I guess if I'm dating a prince I am technically a princess. Even if I'm not married to Loki....yet.

Frigga had made her entrance to the audience and applauds were herd as she joined King Odin. After my name being said, I walk out timidly and start to make my way down to Loki. Whispers filled the some what silent room. Everyone's eyes were on me. There was only one set of eyes I cared for. Loki Laufeyson's.

He was wearing a Forrest green suit that complimented his bold green eyes. A small smile escaped his lips as he watched me. As I got the the end of the stairs, Loki takes me hand and kisses my hand remaining our eyes contact.

"Now our prince, Loki Odison, would like to make an announcement." Frigga addresses making everyone turn their eyes to me and Loki.

What announcement? What could she mean?

"My darling Y/N, we have grown up together, loved together, fought together sometimes. But nether the less, I want to be with you for the rest of my life, for us to be together." Loki begins to say gazing in to my E/C orbs.

He isn't going to propose is he!?

"So I ask you, will you be my wife?" Loki smiles still remaining eye contact with me.

Loki takes my hand starts to kneel down on one knee. With his spare hand he takes a ring out of his pocket.

Oh my god, he had asked the question...I'm going to be the princess of Asgard.

"Yes...yes I will." Y/N stutters and smiles wider than the Cheshire Cat.

Loki slips the navy crystal ring on to my finger and pulls me into a passionate kiss as the crowd applauds our engagement. Nothing mattered at this minute in time, all I cared about was my husband to be.

The party or engagement party had been dragging on into the late hours in the morning and many of the guests were guzzling the alcoholic drinks supplied so it was more of a party rather than a engagement party.

Loki decided to sneak us away from the party to spend quality time alone. Before we entered our room, he placed his hands over my eyes and lead me blindly into our room. Removing his hands, there was champagne bottles and rose petals awaiting for us.

"Loki this is all really lovely. And I really appreciate it. But I want to celebrate in a different kind of way." Y/N says seductively placing he/she/their hands on Loki's chest.

"I see darling. That can be arranged." Loki growls a smirk plastering on his face.