𝘪𝘪𝘪. 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘥

𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄

𝟐𝐱𝟎𝟖

"AMIRA get up!" I heard my mom yell from downstairs. I just turned over, groaning while pulling my blanket over my head. "Speedy come on get up you have to actually go to school." She said while bursting through my door and ripping the cover off of me. "Oh come on can I have just five more minutes." I groaned. "Sorry baby now get on up. Plus I have your favorite downstairs." I opened one eye and said suspiciously, "Strawberries pancakes with whip cream?"

"You bet now come on before your dad and I eat them." She said while walking out of my room and throwing a pillow at me. I caught it and yelled, "I wasn't gonna fall for that again and you guys better not!" I hoped in the shower and did my regular routine. I had my mouth wash in my mouth while I was in the shower.

I spit out the mouth wash in the sink as soon as I got out, and I brushed my teeth. I finished my skin care routine and put on my clothes. Grabbed my book bag and my shoes while running down stairs for my pancakes. I reached the last step and saw my parents at the table eating and my dad with a newspaper in hand while my mom watched the TV.

"Hey Speedy." My dad said looking up from the newspaper to look at me.

"Hi dad." I said to him while getting my pancakes out of the microwave. I grabbed a fork and ate them and looked at the time to see 7:50, I had a few minutes left until Caroline came to pick me up. I made sure when I was done with my pancakes I washed off my plate. I heard a honk outside. "Okay guys that's my cue." I said to them before hugging them both and kissing them on their foreheads. " I reached the door and yelled, "Bye guys!" I heard the yell bye speedy as I walked out of the door.

I saw Caroline roll down the window as I made my way to her car and say, "Hey sexy." I laughed and shook my head and open the passenger door. "Hey care bear." I said while buckling my seatbelt. "Well?" She said questioningly. I looked over at her with a dumbfounded expression on my face and replied, "Well what?" She looked over at me a split second and then back on the road. "Oh come on Mira you don't have like a secret lover. A boyfriend or a girlfriend?" She said skeptically. "Now how would I have the time for that? I'm not looking for anyone right now." I said while looking over at her. "Well you need to start looking so I can plan your wedding."

"Someone's moving fast. Care I have to actually get a girlfriend or a boyfriend for a wedding to actually happen. And with the way things are looking I think I'm going to be single for a very long time." I said.

"Gosh you have no faith. I'm gonna get you a girlfriend or a boyfriend if it's the last thing I do." She said with determination evident in her tone. We pulled into the Starbucks drive thru and both ordered our blonde vanilla lattes. "You know I don't know why your so against it, you deserve happiness." She said before taking a sip of her drink as we got out of the drive thru. "Care I promise I'm not against it, I just haven't found my person. But wait what about you? This conversation should not be about me." I said. "Oh no you don't Amira Jordana James you are so not turning this around on me." She replied.